Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
whoareyaaa

Waford v Leicester Pre Match Dribble

Konch for Jeff is the only change I'd make. Keep it simple, go to win. Anything else and we'll be undone.

Sometimes you just get the 'feeling' that today's your day. With the success of Riders and the Tigets etc, this seems to be Leicester's sporting year. 

C'monnn!!!  :pearson:

Sky Sports says Konchesky to start...

Considering Anya was excellent in the league match, and dominated Konchesky all game, I hope this doesn't happen. Schlupp gave Anya a game on Thursday night, ok he did make a few dodgy clearences, but he was as strong and as fast as Anya was.

All he needs is someone experienced leading him, calming him down etc. Morgan should do that job.

I still think we should keep Schlupp in the starting line up. I know he wasn't exactly fantastic on Thursday and made quite a few mistakes that could of lead to Watford scoring, but I think maybe it was just nerves and surely he can play that bad again? Can he? 

Considering Anya was excellent in the league match, and dominated Konchesky all game, I hope this doesn't happen. Schlupp gave Anya a game on Thursday night, ok he did make a few dodgy clearences, but he was as strong and as fast as Anya was.

All he needs is someone experienced leading him, calming him down etc. Morgan should do that job.

I'm worried about Anya, too. He's due a stormer. Jeff did lose him a couple of times on Thursday in addition to giving away the ball, cheaply. He can't complain.

I don't want to see Konchesky out of our half. If there's a gap between Dyer and Konchesky, Anya will be in a difficult position. Not knowing whether to mark the former or attack the latter. That's my theory, anyway.

Agreed, apart from a few nervy moments he was fine at keeping Anya quiet. We lose some impetus in bringing Konchesky in as well, it gives them a lot less to worry about defensively on their right flank.

Same team, with Kane on for Wood.

Start with Schlupp. Apart from the few big mistakes, he didn't do too badly at keeping Anya quiet. One of the few players with the pace to nullify Watford's quick counters. He needs to be steadied and focused, which is where Morgan can help. Jeff'll be wanting to make up for his howler the other night. Just hoping he doesn't try and overcompensate and make things worse.

If Konch plays, you'd hope he doesn't go too far up the pitch. When in possession either take it to the halfway line and offload to Dyer or put in a long cross and let someone run onto the end of it. If he tries running at their box and we get turned over, they'll have plenty of space to run into on the counter. 

NP said we'll try to win both legs, so I'd imagine he'd play Schlupp who can attack without worrying too much about leaving a hole at the back.

Tough choice. Pace vs experience.

Anya will take konch to bits , I'd stick with shluppy just for pace alone ! Start with same team , if woods doesn't turn up again then drag him at half time , surely Pearson has had strong words with , hopefully enough to spring him. Into life and play well today ! K mon city , lets hope whatever gods have been looking over us recently keep on doing so :)

Archived