Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
trotterfox87

Players for next season, Who do want, Who's free?

Would cost too much in wages.

Don't see anything appealing about those Wolves players. 

Would rather raid Bristol City or Peterborough, for the likes of Adomah, Baldock, Boyd and Tomlin.

They are all hugely overrated, especially Adomah.

I think they get him permanently.

Just looking it seems Celtic want him, so Hull could even miss out.

They are all hugely overrated, especially Adomah.

Those are the types of players we will have to go for, Tomlin even though has some weight on him, has got some decent pace, Adomah will definitely make the step up back to the Championship in my opinion, Baldock is decent he tore us apart when he was with West Ham. 

If not then someone like Scott McDonald maybe, he is out of contract with Middlesbrough, and was their top scorer this season. Experienced and knows where the net is.

Ebanks Blake out of contract and 15 goals in a poor wolves Side! Him and Wood who i believe is struggling with his knee! Gonzalo Jara is out of contract,John Bostock at spurs is out of contract! Jerome Thomas is out of contract!Liam Trotter is out of Contract! So much quality around.  Ebanks Blake and Jerome Thomas for me! Experienced and had championship promotion in the past. Alex Baptiste who we were linked with is also out of contract, so him and Morgan at centre back for me :)

COL, COL, COL

Why?

He's clearly a really talented player who's now got good experiance in the championship. He's strong, quick and can play anywhere, why would you not want a player like that, because unless I'm missing something a strong, versitile midfielder is exactly what's required.

Why?

He's clearly a really talented player who's now got good experiance in the championship. He's strong, quick and can play anywhere, why would you not want a player like that, because unless I'm missing something a strong, versitile midfielder is exactly what's required.

Col is a forum member who loves Emmanuel-Thomas.

If he reads this you will become his best friend. 

Got a mate who is a Wolves fan and he says the same as you.Goes missing for weeks on end and is hugely overrated .

He'll no doubt be an FT favourite then

Roger Johnson is a good shout actually!

Wolves fans absolutely hate Roger Johnson.  We have a Wolves fan in our office and he's said that Johnson has been booed off a number of times and has been appalling all season long.

I believe we will need to sell to buy this summer so we'll be operating even more shrewdly than before. Who do we currently have who we can sell that is either not needed or who is replaceable? Beckford for a million and his wages off the books is a priority and it looks like Kasper might have some suitors for a couple of million, maybe. I also think we might be able to pinch a million for Waghorn, but yet another quiet season and the fact he seems surplus to requirements will have lowered his stock and value massively.

I believe we will need to sell to buy this summer so we'll be operating even more shrewdly than before. Who do we currently have who we can sell that is either not needed or who is replaceable? Beckford for a million and his wages off the books is a priority and it looks like Kasper might have some suitors for a couple of million, maybe. I also think we might be able to pinch a million for Waghorn, but yet another quiet season and the fact he seems surplus to requirements will have lowered his stock and value massively.

When does Waghorns contract expire though? Wasn't it a 3 year deal in 2010?

Archived