Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
trotterfox87

Players for next season, Who do want, Who's free?

Are you Tomiln's F**King agent he isn't the required standard of player for City there is a reason why we released him he is crap!

Yet in another thread you state we should sign Nahki Wells, a striker from League 2. With Tomlin and Knocky on either wing we would have an incredibly dangerous and creative midfield with a real goal threat.

Don't see why people slag him off personally as he always impresses me when I watch him.

The same reason Barcelona released Fabregas?

Maybe we should release king? knocky? dyer? marshall? james? drinky?

Because they have all achieved less than tomlin this season.

His stats tell you everything to know, he has been the juan mata of the championship this season (not his style of play obviously, but with regards to his stats).

We would be fools not to be interested in a proven championship midfielder who is still young, guaranteed at least 5-10 goals from midfield, and will chip in with assists as well. He will enhance the squad and give us something different.

Are you actually suggesting barca released cesc????

Arsenal may have poached him on a contract due to the laws in this country allowing him to sign a full-time contract earlier than he could have in spain. Yes. But barca did not just let him go for the hell of it.

We could look at the likes of Norwich, West Ham and Southampton who will probably be looking at moving some of their promotion winning sides on in attempt to progress, particularly Southampton with their new manager probably having a busy summer.

The likes of:

Jose Fonte

Danny Fox

Guly Do Prado

Simeon Jackson

Grant Holt? maybe not

Andrew Surman

George McCartney

Matt Taylor

Carlton Cole

You could probably find the odd player in the West Brom, Swansea and Stoke squad as well. Yes I am bored at work this morning.

Having a ,ate that supports Crewe, I've been to see them a couple of times during the international breaks/JPT. 3 players I'd consider would be

Luke Murphy

Max Clayton

Harry Davis

Clayton might well be off to somewhere better than us but Luke Murphy is certainly a viable option. They also had Bradden Inman on loan from Newcastle who impressed my mate, haven't seen much of him myself

George McCartney at left back would be a cracking little signing. 

Matt Taylor would boss the Championship again.

Simeon Jackson up top with Wood with Nugent and Dwight Gayle as back up would get us 45+ goals

IN:

Curtis Davies

Angel Rangel (not played that much for Swansea)

Lee Camp or Myhill keeper

Simon Davies as an experienced midfielder

A class striker like Yakubu

Adamoh or Sako for pace

First choice right back?? What do you mean not played much?? Absolutely no chance!

Alan Tate is available from Swansea, good defender whose also versatile but can't see us going for him.

We could look at the likes of Norwich, West Ham and Southampton who will probably be looking at moving some of their promotion winning sides on in attempt to progress, particularly Southampton with their new manager probably having a busy summer.

The likes of:

Jose Fonte

Danny Fox

Guly Do Prado

Simeon Jackson

Grant Holt? maybe not

Andrew Surman

George McCartney

Matt Taylor

Carlton Cole

You could probably find the odd player in the West Brom, Swansea and Stoke squad as well. Yes I am bored at work this morning.

Matt Taylor is a great shout. Really rate Fonte as well but he starts regularly for them doesn't he?

I dont usually jump on the bandwagon, but after watching Nakhi Wells a fair few times this season, he looks a very very good player. Wouldnt cost more than around half a million?

Him and Liam Moore are very good friends too apparently.

A few people on here have suggested Zakuani from Peterborough to boost the defence.  I've just noticed on Sky that he has just rejected a new contract with them  Might be worth a cheeky bid.

Is he actually any good? 

Archived