Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
trotterfox87

Players for next season, Who do want, Who's free?

No, thank you. Always stood in the shadow of his older brother and rarely lived up to the promise.

Huge wages, doesn't fit in with the rest of the squad.

Let one of the newly-promoted sides to the Premier League have him.

No for me.

Had a decent career but again, he's getting older now and I can't see how he is an improvement on Konchesky. Taking into consideration, we've just signed Miquel for the year and I cannot imagine Riise's wages would be low.

Well, city scouts at Bradford v Carlisle today apparently - claimed to be there to watch Carlisle but supposedly left after Nahki Wells was substituted (source: friend of a friend on facebook who was at the match). Make of that what you will...

if true I'd assume it spells the end for Futacs and maybe waghorn though.

Well, city scouts at Bradford v Carlisle today apparently - claimed to be there to watch Carlisle but supposedly left after Nahki Wells was substituted (source: friend of a friend on facebook who was at the match). Make of that what you will...

if true I'd assume it spells the end for Futacs and maybe waghorn though.

Does your mate know what Leicester's scouts look like? And where they were sitting?

What utter bollocks.

Wilson and Hobbs apparently excellent today for the forest.

Does your mate know what Leicester's scouts look like? And where they were sitting?

What utter bollocks.

Not bothered about Wilson as we were never going to sign him, but to see Hobbs doing well at Forest when they've signed him on a seasons loan is pretty sickening. Considering our centre half problems, I really would've liked to see him back here.

What utter bollocks.

Not my mate, mate of a mate - someone I don't know as such. Said they had a chat with them and that they said they were there to watch Carlisle...

As I said, make what you will of it - scouts would have been there to watch Carlisle, no doubt, whether they made notes of some bradford players while there - I'd expect scouts to make note of something that impresses them, even if it's not in the primary job mission. 

I'd be surprised if we were after Wells though, we've got 6 strikers on the books already.

Archived