Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Riot Van

Schmeichel to go then?

I might be completely making it up but didn't Kasper tweet something about being happy at a big club like Leeds about 20 minutes before he left them for us?

Just because he's happy here doesn't mean we won't sell him if a nice offer arrives.

No you are not making it up. Kasper regularly said he did not want to leave leeds also stated he had not asked for a transfer looks like de ja vu to me? Let's just wait and see once Richards moves in he may still go.

That was a fake account, he didnt have twitter at the time of that being said.

Yes he did. He posted a couple of tweets about not wanting to leave Leeds / come to us and then after he joined us he put up two videos saying that his account had been hacked... :unsure:

Those guys don't have a clue.

It never ceases to amaze me that people consider themselves expert enough on players they see 6 or 7 times a season at most to write them off.

Sunderland could do a hell of a lot worse than Schmeichel. He's not a world beater but he could definitely do a solid job in the Premier League.

It works the other way, too. Lots of people on here automatically rate Luke Steele as highly as they do Schmeichel despite only seeing him 1-2 times, last season.

Yes he did. He posted a couple of tweets about not wanting to leave Leeds / come to us and then after he joined us he put up two videos saying that his account had been hacked... :unsure:

I thought his account was hacked and 'he' said he wanted to leave Leeds?

Because I remember when he signed he was protesting that he had never asked to leave and he didn't want the Leeds fans to think he had.

Basically, he didn't want to leave, but Leeds didn't want him and we did.

There will be some developments with this story early next week 

Not looking good 

If another deal for a GK in the Prem goes through then Kasper could be on his way as early as next week

Is this post as accurate as this thread you started (link below)? Just curious  :thumbup:

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/topic/88558-pearson-sacked/?view=findpost&p=2612308

There will be some developments with this story early next week

Not looking good

If another deal for a GK in the Prem goes through then Kasper could be on his way as early as next week

God you chat sh*t. Arent you the poster that said Pearson had been sacked. Bore off.

Archived