Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Riot Van

Schmeichel to go then?

He deserves better.

However to be successful in the future, he need to;

Sort his kicking out.

Sort his anger/frustration out.

Stop blaming other.

Other than that he is a top class keeper and deserves better than playing with these losers.

I don't think many prem managers would have been impressed by his pointless out of position star jump at the end which left the goal wide open for their winner.

This lad is so overrated its unreal.

Wow, really!?!?

Only behind Morgan as player of the season for me. I think he's gone, a real shame.

Good keeper, could stay could go who knows, would like to see him stay.

Think he could have saved the first goal or at least dived and i'm not sure what he was doing for the third, however he has saved us many times this season and is a solid keeper no matter how you look at it.

He deserves better.

However to be successful in the future, he need to;

Sort his kicking out.

Sort his anger/frustration out.

Stop blaming other.

Other than that he is a top class keeper and deserves better than playing with these losers.

Sort his ability from crosses too. 

Good keeper, could stay could go who knows, would like to see him stay.

Think he could have saved the first goal or at least dived and i'm not sure what he was doing for the third, however he has saved us many times this season and is a solid keeper no matter how you look at it.

He's been a one man team at times this season. Says alot for the rest of our 'team'.

I think that's crossing it too far, the amount of times he has kept us in games, this season and the last is incredible 

Maybe a tad too far. He's a good keeper, one of the better Championship ones, but people talk about him being a regular Prem starter? He isn't that good. With a few improves he could be  a Prem keeper, but at 26, it doesn't look like he'll improve them that much more given his age.

He is a decent goalkeeper, nothing more. There are plenty of goalkeepers just as good as him/better in this divison (Marshall, Speroni, Steele to name three)... He isn't indispensible to us imo.

He is 26 and has played regular for Leicester, Leeds and Notts County.

I said this in a different thread but surely if Schmeichel was prem quality he'd be there by now. He couldn't hack it at Man City and he is still suspect in a few areas of his game, his kicking is poor, he is too hot headed and from crosses he can get caught out.

You can always tell the people who know nothing about goalkeeping

I know enough. I know he was looking to cover the near post but that gif has been sped up. He should have got something on it.

Schmeichel is not overrated.

What was wrong with him today, the third goal was disappointing, but in my opinion it is adrenaline rush when put in a situation like that, he tried to block Hogg down but instead of heading it at goal, he headed it across and down to their player.

He is a class goalkeeper, and if he does go, I will be sad to see him leave.

Archived