Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Riot Van

Schmeichel to go then?

Boo Hoo!

Why do we get this rubbish type of posting everytime a player is alleged to want out?

Cuddly hands out a ticking off.

Free the Kenster, no ban for the cuddly man!

What do you expect? It's a Flowwolf post after all.

Boo Hoo!

Why do we get this rubbish type of posting everytime a player is alleged to want out?

Cuddly hands out a ticking off.

Free the Kenster, no ban for the cuddly man!

Guess what cuddly can go and do with a Texas cactus .

Big fish in a small pond . When he leaves us he will get found out very quickly in the Prem. One of the most over rated players I have ever seen in a city shirt.

That makes no sense at all.

If he was a big fish in a small pond surely that would mean he is ready for the prem?

Why would Kasper put in a transfer request and lose any bonus he'd receive if we sell him! If he sits tight then he'll get a lovely signing on fee next summer or if we sell him before then he'll get a payment.

Having said that I do think he's more than happy at Leicester for the mean time and that pelases me. I'd certainly sell though if we get over £2 million offered in hard cash.

Why would Kasper put in a transfer request and lose any bonus he'd receive if we sell him! If he sits tight then he'll get a lovely signing on fee next summer or if we sell him before then he'll get a payment.

Having said that I do think he's more than happy at Leicester for the mean time and that pelases me. I'd certainly sell though if we get over £2 million offered in hard cash.

Is that a sexual term.............. :whistle:   lol

I might be completely making it up but didn't Kasper tweet something about being happy at a big club like Leeds about 20 minutes before he left them for us?

Just because he's happy here doesn't mean we won't sell him if a nice offer arrives. 

I might be completely making it up but didn't Kasper tweet something about being happy at a big club like Leeds about 20 minutes before he left them for us?

Just because he's happy here doesn't mean we won't sell him if a nice offer arrives. 

His tweet is him just saying that he hasn't handed in a transfer request contrary to reports, he still might end up leaving but he's not going to force the issue

His tweet is him just saying that he hasn't handed in a transfer request contrary to reports, he still might end up leaving but he's not going to force the issue

Yeh that's what I mean, no need for any wild celebrations on here or Twitter. We'll still just have to wait and see what happens. There's over 2 months of potential offers to come! 

Yeh that's what I mean, no need for any wild celebrations on here or Twitter. We'll still just have to wait and see what happens. There's over 2 months of potential offers to come! 

Exactly

@kschmeichel1: Contrary to reports I have never put a transfer request in and won't be . Hope your all having a good summer

Sean St Ledgers latest prank hacking Kaspers twitter account

@kschmeichel1: Contrary to reports I have never put a transfer request in and won't be . Hope your all having a good summer

*awaits one of the usual WUMs to read something other than what's written into this*

Archived