Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Zola-shows-respect for Pearson

He could hardly say anything else. Deep down I think everyone connected with Watford knows they owe everything to their multi-club player sharing system. Zola has nothing to be proud of and he knows it, the ratty little stinkbomb.

Ah, I thought I recognised your username. I've seen you on www.wfcforums.com

I'm glad the rest of the fans on here aren't as retarded as you are. 

Grow up, son.

They've shown much more respect than some of their dickhead fans.

You could tell from both of the recent home matches with Watford that Zola and Pearson get on very well - it's not just a regular handshake pre-match; it's a 'brotherly' embrace and a quick conversation. That to me says that these comments from Zola are true and not just to keep face and reputation.

Fair play to Deeney, as well. Much better comments than Chopra made a few years ago! Deeney tore us apart and was definitely the missing link for them in the first half. His presence alone brought the confidence back in Vydra and we couldn't handle it.

What did our 'dickhead' fans do? If you're talking about the pitch invasion, your players were waiting on the touchline to run onto the pitch, and fair play to them. They wanted to celebrate Knockaert scoring the penalty, which he didn't in the end, just like our fans wanted to celebrate with the players of the club that they love.

Ah, I thought I recognised your username. I've seen you on www.wfcforums.com

I'm glad the rest of the fans on here aren't as retarded as you are. 

Grow up, son.

We apologize for him.... :blush:

Guest Foxin_mad

We can not really moan about loans can we? How many loans did we have under the great Svennis? Unfortunately most of them were crap!

What did our 'dickhead' fans do? If you're talking about the pitch invasion, your players were waiting on the touchline to run onto the pitch, and fair play to them. They wanted to celebrate Knockaert scoring the penalty, which he didn't in the end, just like our fans wanted to celebrate with the players of the club that they love.

Plenty on Twitter giving it large and showing much less respect than Zola and Deeney, like I said in my original point.

And then you have the fan as mentioned above (picture 27 on our website). As well as the fan jumping over Knockaert while he's lying on the floor, distraught.

I wouldn't put it past some of our fans to do that if the shoe was on the other foot. But then I'd label them the same as well. It's just immature, childish behaviour.

A lot of your fans have been talking a load of shit in the last couple of weeks, both on your forum and ours.

TBF I have seen numerous decent ones on here, a few dickheads as well.

Plenty on Twitter giving it large and showing much less respect than Zola and Deeney, like I said in my original point.

And then you have the fan as mentioned above (picture 27 on our website). As well as the fan jumping over Knockaert while he's lying on the floor, distraught.

I wouldn't put it past some of our fans to do that if the shoe was on the other foot. But then I'd label them the same as well. It's just immature, childish behaviour.

It's twitter.. what do you expect? Every club has moronic fans. Some Leicester fans would have done them thing had you won.

As for the fan and Knockaert, well yes, he jumped over him. JUMPED. Would you rather he ran into him full pelt, injuring both himself and Knockaert? He wanted to celebrate with the other fans, so he jumped over Knockaert. To be honest, Knockaert got exactly what he deserved - nothing. He blatantly dived to get the penalty and thankfully, you didn't profit from his outrageous cheating. I can't see your point regarding Knockaert, I'm afraid.

By the way I can't say I'm overly bothered about the loophole Watford have used though it should be closed and I wouldn't be that happy if Leicester had done the same thing this season.

But anyone bringing up our administration is well off the mark in terms of comparisons and quite honestly, it's insulting. No club would voluntarily go bust and since there was no rule about points deductions we didn't expose a loophole, we weren't finding a way around the rule, there simply wasn't one.

I've no idea why people have/had it in for us because we went bust, shit happens, we weren't the first club to have financial problems and we weren't the last. It's embarrassingly bitter considering we had a transfer embargo (again, something no club would want) and yet still finished 12 points clear of Warnock's bumboys.

It's twitter.. what do you expect? Every club has moronic fans. Some Leicester fans would have done them thing had you won.

As for the fan and Knockaert, well yes, he jumped over him. JUMPED. Would you rather he ran into him full pelt, injuring both himself and Knockaert? He wanted to celebrate with the other fans, so he jumped over Knockaert. To be honest, Knockaert got exactly what he deserved - nothing. He blatantly dived to get the penalty and thankfully, you didn't profit from his outrageous cheating. I can't see your point regarding Knockaert, I'm afraid.

Could have just celebrated by running around him to join other fans. He's gone out to jump over him and be a 'dickhead' probably because he thinks he's being cool.

I'm not denying some Leicester fans would have done the same and act in similar fashion. I've already said that and I've already said I'd label them dickheads too.

Could have just celebrated by running around him to join other fans. He's gone out to jump over him and be a 'dickhead' probably because he thinks he's being cool.

I'm not denying some Leicester fans would have done the same and act in similar fashion. I've already said that and I've already said I'd label them dickheads too.

He wasn't being a dickhead, not IMO at least, but if Knockaert was upset by this, then as I say, he got his just dessert.

Erm -

1 Portsmouth 46 +52 98p 2 Leicester City 46 +33 92p 3 Sheffield United 46 +20 80p

we still finished more than 10 points clear of Sheff Utd, so still would have gone up automatically if there was a 10 point deduction

Yeah because a 10p deduction wouldn't have had any bearing or psychological effect on our season or that of our rivals had we gotten one when we entered into administration  :rolleyes: 

Yeah because a 10p deduction wouldn't have had any bearing or psychological effect on our season or that of our rivals had we gotten one when we entered into administration  :rolleyes:

It may or may not have, no-one can say - but the facts of the matter are that we finished more than 10 points clear of 3rd.

Excuse me? We're not all bad. How many WFC fans have you spoken to about the game?

We've been inundated with Watford fans on here in the past two weeks, who, for no apparent reason, were laying into our club.

I didn't have a problem with Watford before this, they were another inoffensive club, but dear me, some of your fans have not acted at all well recently.

We've had one, Super_Horns, who has been on here a while and has been absolutely fine, not trolled, criticised or wound us up. But others have, and we are still unsure as to why, when this started before the league game at the KP.

Enjoy Wembley.

We've been inundated with Watford fans on here in the past two weeks, who, for no apparent reason, were laying into our club.

I didn't have a problem with Watford before this, they were another inoffensive club, but dear me, some of your fans have not acted at all well recently.

We've had one, Super_Horns, who has been on here a while and has been absolutely fine, not trolled, criticised or wound us up. But others have, and we are still unsure as to why, when this started before the league game at the KP.

Enjoy Wembley.

'Fans' who go onto other teams' forums just to troll and wind up are lowlifes. They are not worth giving the time of day. We get our fair share on wfcforums.com and I wish the rest of the watford posters on there would just ignore them, but most of them bite every single time.

Thank you, and the best of luck to you next season.

Not saying we weren't beaten by the better side but Zola can **** up with his patronising 'respect' for us. The simple fact is if it wasn't for watfinese exploiting a loophole they would be a nothing club stuck between league one and two. They couldn't even sell out their three sided 'stadium'. I wouldn't mind losing to a proper football club but losing to that tinpot little udinese outpost makes me sick, and if you're a football fan it should make you sick to.

**** off Zola. Come back when you've actually achieved something without cheating you ugly little racoon faced gimp.

I think we need to remember we are trying to buy promotion ourselves. As a business we cannot afford to run the way we do without the owners using us as their plaything. Ok we are probably set up better than Watford and in the long term have a stronger large supporting fan base than them to generate more money. But the reality is we are both doing something that without outside help we couldn't.

Thought zola was an awesome player and seems to be a respectful manager...really can't see all the hatred towards him and watford...its the FA at fault....watford haven't actually broken any rules have they????

It may or may not have, no-one can say - but the facts of the matter are that we finished more than 10 points clear of 3rd.

No, the fact of the matter is we exploited a loophole, which was my point. It's had a massive bearing on several clubs since, and you can't just put you wonderful 'hindsight' goggles on and just point out we finished 12 pts clear of third. For starters, the pressure, especially near the end of the season, would have been totally different had we been in the same position but with 10 pts less. Yet while all of this is hypothetical, we did no better than what Watford are currently doing.

Just one thing with this "Penalty" if you're given the opportunity then you take it.

Any side with foreign players will all go down easily, just watch any game on TV, there is always a talking point on every game it seems.

I’m sure if a Watford player went down and won a penalty in the same circumstances we would be just as bitter and frustrated, its just what happened after that is giving the food to the trolls.

How many times were we cheated like this the other year? (Red cards for Kisnorbo rescinded)???

It annoys me with all this high and mighty about diving and its merits/faults, until the FA clamp down and retrospectively ban players for it it will never stop.

The FA need to grow one and show a tough stance on this and also when loop holes are exploited (loans etc).

I wish them all the best at Wembley and genuinely hope they go up, the transfer situation will be interesting, but I'm sure they will find a way.

Just one thing with this "Penalty" if you're given the opportunity then you take it.

Any side with foreign players will all go down easily, just watch any game on TV, there is always a talking point on every game it seems.

I’m sure if a Watford player went down and won a penalty in the same circumstances we would be just as bitter and frustrated, its just what happened after that is giving the food to the trolls.

How many times were we cheated like this the other year? (Red cards for Kisnorbo rescinded)???

It annoys me with all this high and mighty about diving and its merits/faults, until the FA clamp down and retrospectively ban players for it it will never stop.

The FA need to grow one and show a tough stance on this and also when loop holes are exploited (loans etc).

I wish them all the best at Wembley and genuinely hope they go up, the transfer situation will be interesting, but I'm sure they will find a way.

I can't read a thing with that font

Archived