Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dorsetfox

will nigel still have that man utd link ?

I don't think it'll change much.

The coaches at United know us as a club they can trust to loan players to and any young player leaving United knows he already has mates down here.

It'll depend on who stays and goes within their coaching staff then

Do you seriously think we had a direct link with Fergie?

All the same coaches will be there, moyes may want to bring in some of his own, but i dont think that will result in any of the existing ones going.

Or look abroad in Germany and Holland.

Take a leaf out of Watfords book, foreign players are much cheaper and usually better, and also have that flair which seems to do very well in the Championship.

• 3 weeks later...

Take a leaf out of Watfords book, foreign players are much cheaper and usually better, and also have that flair which seems to do very well in the Championship.

Yeah italian manager and italian players dont see that working for us.

Going to take the players all season to understand the manager.

Yeah italian manager and italian players dont see that working for us.

Going to take the players all season to understand the manager.

I meant dip into the loan market for foreign players, not change the entire squad or manager.

Always thought there must be some decent players in Scandinavia. Surely wouldn't cost too much & most players from there have a good temperament as well. Surely its worth looking abroad anyway. Never understood why we haven't really done it. 

Always thought there must be some decent players in Scandinavia. Surely wouldn't cost too much & most players from there have a good temperament as well. Surely its worth looking abroad anyway. Never understood why we haven't really done it. 

yeah always loved jari rantanen and pontus kamaark        you aint seen nothing like the mighty finn 

So based on your opinion of Harry Kane we shouldn't sign any players on loan from Spurs next season, top work.

Nope. Not what I said. Just meant that Nigel didn't do very well looking at youngsters from other Prem sides which I'm sure we can all agree.

Archived