Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jock2612

Season Ticket Sales.

Does anyone know if the 7k the club say they have sold so far is up or down on last year? It was busy on Sat ( Incu Bernie) when i did mine but we were still in with a chance of promotion then!

I have renewed mine and my sons but when I looked and we sit in J3 at the top near K block, it looked like most of the top half of K had not yet renewed.

Here I go!!!!!!!!

Might sell more if we got rid of Mr Pearson!

could not resist, as another season like the last 3rd of this one and I could not stand it, mind you a relegation fight makes a change I suppose and I did enjoy going to places like Bristol Rovers

No chance . I wont be renewing mine until Perason is gone and if that means skipping a season then so be it. And I don't think I will be on my own with that descision. The thought of watching the ball spend most of the time in the air via Schmeichel only to go off for a throwing to the opposition or straight to their goalkeeper is not something I want to look forward to anymore.

No chance . I wont be renewing mine until Perason is gone and if that means skipping a season then so be it. And I don't think I will be on my own with that descision. The thought of watching the ball spend most of the time in the air via Schmeichel only to go off for a throwing to the opposition or straight to their goalkeeper is not something I want to look forward to anymore.

Will you fook off Foxestalk, too? Hooray!

Anyone know the best people to contact via Email? Tried contacting the 'sales' team and had no reply in 3 days so wondering any better/more efficient people to contact.

Try fanzone

It's okay, Guardiola's lined up, you can safely renew  :sweating:

Archived