Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
nickyboy

Club denial

When I want reliable information I always go to Sports Direct.

Give me strength.

Who did they speak to at the club? Some clown in the ticket office?

Leicester City have denied manager Nigel Pearson has been sacked.

Reports onTwitter claimed Pearson had been sacked after failing to reach each the Championship play-off final.

The cub denied the news, telling SportsDirect News: “This is the first we have heard about the reports.â€

City added there were no discussions about Pearson's future currently taking place

Put this on here as gave me a little hope as I dont want NP to go

However bad this 'news' website is they have a club 'quote' denying knowledge of the rumour, we have a complete thread on a rumour on, I've heard this, that and the other posted on Twitter and people rightly or wrongly have ran with it, most stating they don't want it or believe it but still commenting on ok what ifs, and I know this includes me as well.

But this news and comment from the club is instantly dismissed

Yes I know the site and company posting the comment is borderline shameful, but I am not going to dismiss the story on the same basis I am not going to believe the rumours till a proper announcement

Ian Stringer just tweeted that there won't be a press conference today and that Pearson remains the manager... as of right now.

Just saw this as well, glad NP is staying but is interesting wording....for now

We'll be fine.

He's signed players who performed well together last season (only their first season too): James, Knockaert, Morgan, Wood.

And once we get the lesser-quality players out (Gallagher, Wellens + others), and replace them with younger one who are up-and-coming (Nigel has, to be fair, a good track-record of young purchases; eg, Hobbs, James, Marshall, Keane), we'll be 'up there' by the end of next season.

:pearson:

We'll be fine.

He's signed players who performed well together last season (only their first season too): James, Knockaert, Morgan, Wood.

And once we get the lesser-quality players out (Gallagher, Wellens + others), and replace them with younger one who are up-and-coming (Nigel has, to be fair, a good track-record of young purchases; eg, Hobbs, James, Marshall, Keane), we'll be 'up there' by the end of next season.

:pearson:

I do hope your right Wymesy

And why are we going to Egypt in pre-season?

Archived