Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
purpleronnie

Forest Moving the Away section

I'm guessing, **** 'em. I get the impression we'll only be issuing the minimum allowed allocation. 2000 or so I believe.

It's inkeeping with Billy's general attitude.

I imagine it'll be tried for a season then dropped.

A Block will be neutered because there'll be no banter with the away fans.

Lower Bridgford must offer some of the worst views in the ground, hence it being given to away fans for most of the last 20 years. Sales will be slow.

Upper Bridgford singing section will be destroyed.

I predict lots of empty seats in the Lower Bridgford for most of the season, the vast majority of clubs visiting being unhappy with their tiny allocation as a result and the Kuwaitis realising that 4,000 away fans will make them more money than 2,000 empty seats behind the goal.

I'm guessing, **** 'em. I get the impression we'll only be issuing the minimum allowed allocation. 2000 or so I believe.

It's inkeeping with Billy's general attitude.

So you'll just have what, more empty seats?

Billy's an idiot, he doesn't run the club, your owners do and your owners want to make money. With respect, you can't sell the ground out but clubs like Leeds, Wednesday and ourselves will happily fill whatever allocation you give us.

So you'll just have what, more empty seats?

Billy's an idiot, he doesn't run the club, your owners do and your owners want to make money. With respect, you can't sell the ground out but clubs like Leeds, Wednesday and ourselves will happily fill whatever allocation you give us.

Actually, all the talk is of Billy moving his agent/advisor/cousin in as CEO.

I suspect he does think he runs the club.

Actually, all the talk is of Billy moving his agent/advisor/cousin in as CEO.

I suspect he does think he runs the club.

Looks like it'll be another entertaining year at the Trees

mine was genuinely a joke but each to their own

lol Karma's a bitch, 42 years of pain came to an end and now the spitting from above will be ended. Got gobbed on a couple of weeks back, couldn't give two fvcks giving it back.

Never been spat on, but I've had coins thrown at me. On my first visit it happened (when we drew 1-1. Connolly last minute) and during the 3-2 cup game.

Must of been Leicester fans throwing coins at you in the cup game because we had the upper tier and only half of the lower...

lol Karma's a bitch, 42 years of pain came to an end and now the spitting from above will be ended. Got gobbed on a couple of weeks back, couldn't give two fvcks giving it back.

If you got spat on that is seriously disgusting. If it were the other way round all hell would have broke loose and our fans wouldve been ejected but I can bet no forest fan in the upper got booted out

Must of been Leicester fans throwing coins at you in the cup game because we had the upper tier and only half of the lower...

I don't think we had upper tier in the 3-2 cup game? We just had the whole lower. I was sat in the corner under the upper where all the faded seats are. I remember when they went 2-1 up some youth ran onto the pitch from the BC stand. Haha

I don't think we had upper tier in the 3-2 cup game? We just had the whole lower. I was sat in the corner under the upper where all the faded seats are. I remember when they went 2-1 up some youth ran onto the pitch from the BC stand. Haha

We had the whole lower in the abandoned game. But half the lower and whole upper in the replay.

I meant when I was in the Brian Clough stand during the first game. We got part of the Clough stand and I was in there. When it got called off, they went for it.

Forests are moving the fans in the top tier to the bottom tier where we have sat for a few years and get around 4000 tickets, and moving the away fans to the top tier where we will only get 1650 tickets , even florest fans are moaning about it

Archived