Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Fixtures 2013/14

Yeovil on a bastard Tuesday night! :frusty:

This is what happened last year, which amongst alot of things frustrated me even more, loads of away games I wanted to go to were midweeks or shit times of the year!

Wahay!! Yeovil on a tuesday night works for us. 45 minutes to Bournemouth, pick up Sol the wall Bamba, then an hour over to Yeovil. 85 miles, piece of pi55. Beats driving to bloody Leicester any day.

I think the big deal for me on fixture release day is the fact that in Football Manager, the new fixtures mark the switch from post-season to pre-season, and this has become my way of thinking for Leicester too. The new season is now here and I can feel excited again :D

well before sky cause me any problems.

I'm away the 1st weekend so an away suits me.

Gutted to miss Yeovil away again, im in Portugal that week. Any chance sky can show it again????

Bit pi$$ed we are millwall on New years day as travel can be a pain and I still need to get to the den.

Brighton away on my birthday, may have to make a weekend of it.

So all in all I don't consider it to bad, so long as charlton and qpr away stay on saturdays.

The opening quarter of the season looks quite promising results wise (Octobers run of Yeovil, Doncaster, Huddersfield and Bournemouth in particular) but I don't like the look of the two clusters of fixtures against Bolton, QPR and Reading (add Brighton second time round as well) who I'd expect to all be top 7 or 8 teams, they could be tricky fortnights, but hey if we have a dip in form at least we've got a guy who can snap them out of it with his motivational techniques, it shouldn't last more than say 4 months or so. 

Home to Derby on my Birthday weekend way hey, or as it's now to be called "baa-rthday weekend".

Forest away could get moved from 15th Feb if we make it through to 5th round of the FA Cup. Anyone for fixture pile-up again ;)? Already 7 games in March!

I for one will be hoping this doesn't happen, unless we get someone incredible in the cup.

Knowing our luck it will be MK Dons at home or some pathetic tie.

You'll love the weather. :D

I'm also going to your part of the world mate!

I'm not going to travel all this way not too see Leicester play a few times, and English summers the same as an Australian winter anyway, so ill have to do something different!

*none of this is actually booked yet

December:

Sheff Wed

Brighton

Burnley

QPR

Reading

Bolton

April:

Sheff Wed

Brighton

Reading

QPR

Bolton

Hudders

What kind of shite is this? They're almost identical months. What clown designed the software which draws fixtures like this?

December:

Sheff Wed

Brighton

Burnley

QPR

Reading

Bolton

April:

Sheff Wed

Brighton

Reading

QPR

Bolton

Hudders

What kind of shite is this? They're almost identical months. What clown designed the software which draws fixtures like this?

You always get a few almost identical months every season, you shabba! Are you complaining because they seem quite solid? N'aww, how cute lol

You always get a few almost identical months every season, you shabba! Are you complaining because they seem quite solid? N'aww, how cute lol

I don't want to go with 2 different months with most of the hardest games in. Just look at it. QPR, Bolton and Reading all on the trot twice.

I don't want to go with 2 different months with most of the hardest games in. Just look at it. QPR, Bolton and Reading all on the trot twice.

I'm more concerned about October, to be honest. That will be like last season's February lol

I for one will be hoping this doesn't happen, unless we get someone incredible in the cup.

Knowing our luck it will be MK Dons at home or some pathetic tie.

You over here in Feb then? 

December:

Sheff Wed

Brighton

Burnley

QPR

Reading

Bolton

April:

Sheff Wed

Brighton

Reading

QPR

Bolton

Hudders

Happens every season. For virtually all clubs. 

Petty thing to moan about in my opinion.

December:

Sheff Wed

Brighton

Burnley

QPR

Reading

Bolton

April:

Sheff Wed

Brighton

Reading

QPR

Bolton

Hudders

That happened this year, both our good runs came from the same run of fixtures much like the one you show

You over here in Feb then? 

Happens every season. For virtually all clubs. 

Petty thing to moan about in my opinion.

That happened this year, both our good runs came from the same run of fixtures much like the one you show

That's not my point:

Archived