Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

FFP The REALISATION

So it's going to hit us hard.

Clubs don't want our over paid shite.

We need money from the sale off to balance the book and remove the wages.

But clubs won't pay it ie beckford but they will want the players we want to keep like Wes who is probs not on the same terms.

These clubs have looked at our finances and know the in's and out's of FFP.

In my opinion we are sitting duck's and going to be picked off.

Our owners may have money that they may lend to us.

But they should have seen this coming and they plainly have not. They have gambled with our club and we will be the looser's.

Once again none football people looking for a fast buck are gonna fvck up a great club.

Let's hope we don't do a portsmouth.

Forget who we buy worry moore who we loose.

Can you spell?

No but you got the point and no not drunk either.

But this time next year you may realise what I am saying our owners have fvcked up imo.

And yes I will be big enough to say I was wrong if I am.

Pretty obvious the owners gave Pearson the task of preparing the club for FFP as long as 18 months ago. That's why our net transfer spend last season was less than £2m and why our wage bill was slashed and why our team is mostly full of young and cheap players. YOU might have only just realised what FFP is all about but I would say the owners have played the situation rather well.

Pretty obvious the owners gave Pearson the task of preparing the club for FFP as long as 18 months ago. That's why our net transfer spend last season was less than £2m and why our wage bill was slashed and why our team is mostly full of young and cheap players. YOU might have only just realised what FFP is all about but I would say the owners have played the situation rather well.

Spot on

Pretty obvious the owners gave Pearson the task of preparing the club for FFP as long as 18 months ago. That's why our net transfer spend last season was less than £2m and why our wage bill was slashed and why our team is mostly full of young and cheap players. No I did

No I did as for our owners can I say ritchie fat boy Gally Danns Beckford to name a few on big wages we cant give away.

And all deals sorted knowing FFP was coming oh and how many play for us ??

our owners understood fvck all

To say they know fvck all, is just ignorant. Fair enough they have made mistakes but like its been said our wage bill has been slashed which ever way you look at it

If the wage bill was rising and rising then I think you're statement might ring true abit more.

To say they know fvck all, is just ignorant. Fair enough they have made mistakes but like its been said our wage bill has been slashed which ever way you look at it

If the wage bill was rising and rising then I think you're statement might ring true abit more.

I did not say know fvck all I said understood.

And as I said at the start gambled with OUR club

it will, but not in the same way.

clubs making a big loss like us will be hit harder than those that didn't.

It will to start with, but as one of the bigger clubs in our division, it will be an advantage in the future, whether that's fair or not.

Forget FFP It's All Hype

Can't believe the fuss about ffp, our club is trimming costs and wages and getting rid of players and the club want us to think it's done in the name of ffp. It's because we need to trim costs and that's it, what happens if we don't conform? Will we be put on the naughty step or locked in the ffp naughty room. We'll be fined a few bob and have our wrists slapped-assuming it does come into force of course.

Football is far too big now and a lot of championship teams and some premiership will fail to meet the new rules, will we all be punished? who will punish us? who will decide how much we get fined?

Far too many grey areas and as usual the Thais are keeping us far from informed!

Archived