Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

Lloyd Dyer

Seeing the direction this thread is heading, it seems now would be a good time to bring up the following question:

Who do you think is the sexiest player at LCFC?  :P

I like Matty James myself, look at that face - ridiculously cute. Plus he's always very articulate in his interviews.  :D

_60307019_matthew_james_getty.jpg

Seeing the direction this thread is heading, it seems now would be a good time to bring up the following question:

Who do you think is the sexiest player at LCFC? :P

I like Matty James myself, look at that face - ridiculously cute. Plus he's always very articulate in his interviews. :D

_60307019_matthew_james_getty.jpg

I think we can all see what direction you're heading in Harry... Just embrace it!

Haha when we first signed him he had the physique of a twelve year old. Full marks to Leicester's nutritionists and training staff for turning him into a beast!

His legs don't have size, but then again, i'd rather him have less bulky legs so he can run faster. Still yet to see him outmuscle anyone having said that.

Yes, because Bolt and co all have skinny chicken legs.

Sprinters have a lot more muscle mass on their lower body than Lloyd. Look at that picture, he doesn't look like a rugby player but they aren't pipecleaner legs either!!

Lloyd has the upper body of a weightlifter and the legs of Mo Farah!

I dunno, I wouldn't say you need monstrous calves to be quick. I don't understand it all but upper body seems to be more important to propel yourself forward.

usain_bolt_2281997b.jpg

Legs generally tend to not be as big in sprinters as they train to achieve myofibrillar hypertrophy (increased number of muscle strands = strength) thus enabling them to create more power. If they trained for size (sarcoplasmic hypertrophy, which is an increase in the size of muscle fibers) then they wouldn't be able to generate the same level of power. You require good upper body strength for the best possible start in order to overcome inertia (the tendency of a body to resist any change in motion).

Lloyd Dyer can bench press 140kg according to Stringer.

That's insane. Even when I hit the gym pretty every day for a year, I could never bench more than 100kg. And I had a good 20KG on Dyer.

He's such an incredible athlete. I wish I was black.

That's insane. Even when I hit the gym pretty every day for a year, I could never bench more than 100kg. And I had a good 20KG on Dyer.

He's such an incredible athlete. I wish I was black.

Yeah its insane for a guy that weighs 140lb soaking wet.   A 200lb Rugby Professional would be proud with 140kg.

I have been lifting for 5 months and can barely manage 77kg for 1 rep. :ph34r:

Yeah and still finish with the highest number of assists in the whole squad. No skill.

Yeah, but thankfully we haven't got any players who fall under that criteria.

and this is the reason they will continue to be employed by english football clubs. fans will take a tryer with little skill over an artisan who doesn't run his bollocks off for 90 minutes. if you are satisfied with mediocrity that is your right.

and this is the reason they will continue to be employed by english football clubs. fans will take a tryer with little skill over an artisan who doesn't run his bollocks off for 90 minutes. if you are satisfied with mediocrity that is your right.

Well you clearly have no idea about football then.

Archived