Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

Lloyd Dyer

James look bigger aswell.

Do you think while all the other players go to nandos, Lloyd just goes to a farm and eats a real live chicken a day for his protein intake.

using his pace to catch it rocky style!

Haha when we first signed him he had the physique of a twelve year old. Full marks to Leicester's nutritionists and training staff for turning him into a beast! 

His legs don't have size, but then again, i'd rather him have less bulky legs so he can run faster. Still yet to see him outmuscle anyone having said that.

Haha when we first signed him he had the physique of a twelve year old. Full marks to Leicester's nutritionists and training staff for turning him into a beast! 

His legs don't have size, but then again, i'd rather him have less bulky legs so he can run faster. Still yet to see him outmuscle anyone having said that.

huh? so if the nutrition and training staff are responsible, why arent all our players of a similar physique?

I think we can officially confirm kingfox is gay, first Beiber now Dyer... Just remember once you go black you don't go back.

Rafael Nadal and Leigh Halfpenny are decent as well. 

Archived