Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Moto Hello

New kit

Goalkeeper kits look nice but why sky blue?! Couldn't they have a lime green like last year cause the away is that colour?

Our keeper kits are

Light blue, Green & Black.

Is it me or our the socks shown in the pictures the same as last years?

Looks fine.

Anyone who can massively object to that is a hugely melodramatic child with strange priorities. The Topps Tiles effort was awful, this is just pretty bland. It's got a vaguely unconventional collar but other than that it's just a blue t-shirt.

Even the gold trim has been a bit over-hyped, it's so thin it's barely noticeable. 

The only thing that piques my interest is that the fit is completely different on two of the players. Have Knocky and Kingy just... pushed the sleeves up?

You should have taken a photo. I'm genuinely interested to know what kind of person does this!

ah yes..but rumour has it replica's of pearsons white nicks trainers will be going on sale soon,might queue for that..

The sleeves are baggy, I saw the kit at the FCC on Thursday. Picture doesn't show quite how gold it is either I don't think.

Away won't be released until the end of the month, maybe the start of next month.

You're right about the gold colour. Just seen RDLs twitter profile, and the gold's so metallic, it looks really cheap and tacky. Combined with the silly collar, I certainly won't be buying this kit. I feel sorry for the players having to where it every game. I'm sure they'll receive plenty of stick out on the pitch as it looks like the nasty gold colour they use on kids toys such as certain premium branded play dolls, just hope it spurs them on rather than getting to them. Bad choice by the club in my opinion.

The design's alright. Like others have already said, it could've been a lot worse.

Don't see what all the fuss is about regarding the gold trim. We've had golden elements on kits before, I think it adds some extra spice and "value" (:ph34r:) and prevents it from being too bland with only blue and white present.

The badge as well as the Puma logo are just scraping on the uppermost line of tolerance - I've seen manufacturers and kits doing a far more terrible job.

I'd love to see the away (and possibly the 3rd) kit now.

Archived