Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Moto Hello

New kit

What the hell's going on with Nugent's shorts lol ?

In fact, Kingy's shorts/waist look a bit disjointed.

It looks like they've photoshopped the kit onto Nuge lol

The gold looks like it's very shiny, especially on the sleeves.

I'm pretty sure the sleeves will be as long as last year, judging by Morgan and Nugent. I think King must have his taped up like Waggy did last season.

I'm not a fan. Gold isn't a Leicester colour and if those badges get any higher they'll have to glue them to the players faces.

It looks to me that all the shorts have been photoshopped on. So did they not have the shorts in time for the shoot.

On the kit I think it looks nice but would need to see it in person to get better look. Only thing unsure about is the gold on the collar doesn't look right to me

They haven't sorted the fit out at all. They've just made King and Knockaert wear mediums and role their sleeves up. Look at Morgan and Nugents shirts - same stupid long baggy sleeves as last year. Kit's ok. Don't mind the gold. Hate the collar.

They haven't sorted the fit out at all. They've just made Kung and Knockaert wear mediums and role their sleeves up. Look at Morgan and Nugents shirts - same stupid long baggy sleeves as last year. Kit's ok. Don't mind the gold. Hate the collar.

Ah, so it isn't actually King?! I did wonder where he was.

Archived