Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Moto Hello

New kit

Gold eh fellas? Really should be bronze AT BEST. When this kit release is highlight of your summer it says it all

We have a kit presentation and a Leeds fan joins us with intelligent and subtle comments. Welcome - now, what's your kit looking like again?

Leeds-United-Home-Shirt-2013.jpg

Tacky and horrible spring to mind.

Mc, wasn't saying Leeds kit was classy , design for design sake like many a kit now days. What Leeds did well was release back end of the season for obvious marketing purposes. By doing the July release just seems it's feeding you poor little fox cubs a nice story to pep up a uninspiring summer so far.

Every season fans make superb looking kits on here, every season the club dishes out the same old rubbish at obscene prices. All that gold alone has put me off.

I want an all blue kit, it just looks better and seeing as its the only kit we've got promoted in over the past 20 years you'd think they'd have brought it back by now considering success and after that Forest performance in it.

I don't buy them anyway because a football shirt isn't a good look for a grown man, but it isn't particularly attractive. I don't like the gold at all. I hope it isn't the case that that's there because of our Thai links. The only links that should matter are those with the local community (ha!) and with the history of the club.

Gold eh fellas? Really should be bronze AT BEST. When this kit release is highlight of your summer it says it all

It's not our fault the club build it up is it. Happens every year. 

Are we doing a Cardiff and ditching blue for gold sometime soon?

I wouldn't be suprised to see this happen, if I'm honest. I've just posted the same thing in another thread. Football is just business now, and we're helping represent the colours of King Power. 

Archived