Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Moto Hello

New kit

Fingers crossed for a decent away kit, my team don't play in gold

It's not the first time we've done this mind.

It looks like a mix of last seasons away black kit and this seasons home kit.

Could be worse. Could have Dierby's kit.

h94g9960280-898373_478x359.jpg

This picture on the club website shows how shiny the gold bit is. I'm not keen.

Also the headline for that pic is Fans flock to Puma kit launch, I don't see many other fans in that picture.

If you're 5 years old I can understand why you're desperate to get the new kit, but if you're 16 or above why the rush?

I didn't get the home shirt last season and I won't get this one either, don't like the neck collar thing or that spacesuit stuff under the arm pits.

I like how in the photo shoot Kingy's and Knocky's sleeves are tight and high, but when they're signing they're loose as anything and down to their elbows.

Think I'll wait a while for the price to drop. Will get a long sleeve one as well I think.

The gold looks like it's very shiny, especially on the sleeves.

I'm pretty sure the sleeves will be as long as last year, judging by Morgan and Nugent. I think King must have his taped up like Waggy did last season.

I'm not a fan. Gold isn't a Leicester colour and if those badges get any higher they'll have to glue them to the players faces.

isint that sort of almost gold on the city top on your profile pic?

:whistle:

The fake undershirt ruins the entire kit. Dunno why we've got white shorts too, even though the secondery colour on the shirt is gold. Would look better with blue shorts with a gold trim.

Not a fan of the gold at all but that would look better. We've also got 3 different coloured puma logos. Looks amateurish.

Went to the club shop at midday and decided to buy the training shirt instead of the home shirt.

I genuinely really liked the look of the home shirt when I saw it online this morning but in the flesh, the gold just ruins it for me.

Archived