Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hitesh

Football Manager 2014

Really can't crack this game played two seasons with benfica came 2nd both seasons won both Portuguese cups but get knocked straight out of champions league.lose games to crappy clubs and cannot seem to crack it I'm playing 4-1-3-2 with a decent side got Cordoza and vietto upfront both scoring for fun but just can't seem to win the bloody league.any advice guys please

My Leicester save is going from strength to strength. I've just won the Europa League in 2018. I was excited thinking that this would mean Champions League qualification and a chance to move on to the next level but no. UEFA announced last year that from 2015, the winners would qualify so I don't know why this hasn't been put in the game.

Well ...

after much start a new save every other day.

I've (for now) found a save so far I'm enjoying,

Started as Hearts. With a good pre season done and only loosing 2 players (Ryan Stevenson and Callum Paterson) was looking forward to start of the season.

1st game St Johnston 0 - 2 Hearts

2 games Hearts 8 - 1 Hibs (how the hell that happened I will never know) lol  :scarf:  :P

Well ...

after much start a new save every other day.

I've (for now) found a save so far I'm enjoying,

Started as Hearts. With a good pre season done and only loosing 2 players (Ryan Stevenson and Callum Paterson) was looking forward to start of the season.

1st game St Johnston 0 - 2 Hearts

2 games Hearts 8 - 1 Hibs (how the hell that happened I will never know) lol  :scarf:  :P

After this brilliant start... just got slammed 1-4 at home by Aberdeen :(

Started with Newcastle.

Only singing was Rondon for £14 million.

Managed to finish 2nd keeping 21 clean sheets.

I've so far signed Fabio Borini, Gylfi Sigurdsson and an Argentinian re-gen who plays on the right wing.

Remy has gone back to QPR & Davide Santon has gone to Liverpool for £31 million.

Started with Newcastle.

Only singing was Rondon for £14 million.

Managed to finish 2nd keeping 21 clean sheets.

I've so far signed Fabio Borini, Gylfi Sigurdsson and an Argentinian re-gen who plays on the right wing.

Remy has gone back to QPR & Davide Santon has gone to Liverpool for £31 million.

I somehow managed to end up in the community shield which I won.

I was knocked out of the group stages of the champions league finishing 4th.

I finished 4th in the league and won the FA cup.

Summer recruits were:

Groebecutz (Dortmund)

Alberto Cerci

Gaston Ramirez

Gary Cahill (loan)

Carl Jenkinson (loan)

Jonathon Dos Santos

I qualified for the champions league proper by beating Benfica 7-1 on aggregate.

I was rewarded with a group stage of Real Madrid, Lyon & CSKA.

I cruised through in 2nd and have Napoli in the 1st knockout round.

I'm into the semi final of the league cup against Cardiff and 7th in the league.

I've got Vietto, Neto & Byram all joining for cut price fees (totalling about £4 million) because there contracts were expiring.

I've also agreed to sign Carlos Tevez on a free (he wanted £180k a week), I managed to get him for £80k plus add on's.

Borini is off to inter for £5 million & Dos Santos is off to kiev for £4.2 million.

Strangely, I've just been taken over by the Thai's.

They originally wanted Brendan Rogers as the manager 'due to their strong links in Northern Ireland' but decided to keep me on.

They've given me £35 million to spend, an extra million quid in wages and have spent £24 million on upgrading the facilities.

Although, as with every other match i go 3 up on this game, the opposition came back into it, scoring their only 2 efforts

This absolutely does my head in. It's utter lunacy. We're absolutely battering a side 3-0 early on and it'll end 3-2 nearly every time without fail. What happened to the 6-0s?

Why the **** do so many wingers shoot from stupid angles rather than sensibly crossing it?

The match engine needs some work on FM15. It's improved but there are still a lot of errors.

that does my head in. they run into the 6 yard box, man open on the pen spot, they're at the byline.....shot. idiot

Don't know how but just won the champions league with celtic in my second season, Danny Ings & Charlie Austin my front two, just went for the approach of i'll score more goals than you.

beat leverkusan
Chelsea
Bayern in the final.

Team off:
GK:Fraiser Forster
RB:Adam Matthews

CB:Daniel Ayala

CB: Ermin Bicakcic

LB:Aaron Cresswell
CM: Matty James

CM: Oriol Romeu

RW: Robert Snodgrass

LW: Joe Thomson

ST: Charlie Austin

ST: Danny Ings

Finally won the Eredivisie with Go Ahead Eagles in the 2016/17 season! Had to hope PSV and Ajax didn't win on the final day of the season and I won, both lost and I smashed FC Twente 4-1! 

Been offered an interview with Ajax now and I'm not too sure what to do. Don't think I can take Go Ahead Eagles too much further but then again it's Ajax and they're pretty much number one enemy to me as the Eagles boss. 

Decided to stay with Go Ahead Eagles. Managed to get £5.5million for Nathan Delfouneso and replaced him with Sandro (Barca) for £1.5million. 

Bought in Van Ginkel, Zelalem, Dan Crowley and Fernando in on loan. Hoping to pick up Zelalem when he contract expires. 

Just been handed a Champions League group of Bayern Munich, Arsenal and Olympiakos. 

:nigel:

Decided to stay with Go Ahead Eagles. Managed to get £5.5million for Nathan Delfouneso and replaced him with Sandro (Barca) for £1.5million.

Bought in Van Ginkel, Zelalem, Dan Crowley and Fernando in on loan. Hoping to pick up Zelalem when he contract expires.

Just been handed a Champions League group of Bayern Munich, Arsenal and Olympiakos.

:nigel:

What tactic do you use?

Archived