Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hitesh

Football Manager 2014

Started with Burton.

Managed to get promoted in 2nd place with Billy Kee scoring 31 goals.

12 games into the new season, I was 16th.

I had job offers from Bolton, Leyton Orient, Brentford & Milwall.

I rejected them all and was then offered the Brighton job.

22nd in the championship with a £13.5 million transfer budget.

10 games played, I've won 6, drawn 3 and lost 1, moving to 11th, 6 points off the play offs.

Started with Burton.

Managed to get promoted in 2nd place with Billy Kee scoring 31 goals.

12 games into the new season, I was 16th.

I had job offers from Bolton, Leyton Orient, Brentford & Milwall.

I rejected them all and was then offered the Brighton job.

22nd in the championship with a £13.5 million transfer budget.

10 games played, I've won 6, drawn 3 and lost 1, moving to 11th, 6 points off the play offs.

Managed to finish 2nd on the final day beating Doncaster 4-2 away.

I brought in:

Demy De Zeuw - £105k

Emmanuel Mayuka - £2.1million

Julio Baptista - £55k

Andy King - £775k

Jack Robinson - £1.6million

Thomas Rogne - £250k

Baptista scored 7 in 16 and averaged 7.55

King scored 6 in 20 and averaged 7.22

Be interesting to see how much I get to spend in the premier league.

Managed to bring Nigel De Jong, James Taviner, Glen Johnson, Alexander Kacinaklick in on frees.

About 6 games left, confident I'll survive and finish around 15th.

I've got Alex McCarthy & James MacArthur joining on frees at the end of the season too which will help me strengthen.

wKVfAy.png

4-2-3-1 never seems to work for me, but it worked when I dropped one of my CM's into a CDM role.

I take it you're a team who likes to control possession as I see no obvious attacking outlet there. I've never been convinced by a trequartista. Strikes me as being a complete luxury.

On the other hand, I'm completely punching above my weight in League One with this formation. Amazed how well it's worked. Can attack and defend in numbers. Unbeaten in 13 league games, joint on points with 2nd and have recently stuck 8 past Oldham in their own back yard.

a5gqqs.jpg

So with 4 games to play I'm in 7th place.

2 points below Newcastle who have a game in hand and 2 points above Arsenal who have 2 games in hand.

My final 4 fixtures are:

Everton (a)

Man Utd (h)

Chelsea (h)

Tottenham (a)

I need to win all 4 if I'm to get into Europe I think.

Started as Perugia in the Italian Serie C (I think? lol) League One equivalent. Its an absolutely bizarre league - 17 teams, 1 automatic promotion spot, and EIGHT play-off spots. Half the league was in with a shout of promotion. If I look at the league this season, it has completely changed with only 4 play-off spots now, weird.

Was predicted to finish 4th but walked the league comfortably. Got Iaquinta upfront (with a natural fitness of 1), but he did the job. Expected to survive in Serie B but I'm currently going top of the league 20 games in. Just rejected Boriello on a free and Kim Kallstrom turned me down at the last minute, p*ssed.

Hopefully going to get back-to-back promotions, scoring for fun. Samir Ujkani on a free from Palermo is my only notable signing, the rest are quality but obscure (Malele on loan from Palermo). Got Dossena as well actually. You can also loan as many players as you like, which is crazy. I had around 12 loan players last season, around 6 this time. 

Will try and sign Wolski and Zohore on loan in Jan from Fiorentina.

Really enjoying it, highly recommend.

4-2-3-1 never seems to work for me, but it worked when I dropped one of my CM's into a CDM role.

I take it you're a team who likes to control possession as I see no obvious attacking outlet there. I've never been convinced by a trequartista. Strikes me as being a complete luxury.

I have Luke Freeman as a trequartista on my Olimpija save and the kid is an absolute machine - however alot of that could be down to the fact the Slovenian top tier is absolute rhubarb.

Just Won promotion to the Premier League with Leicester. 

Via Play offs

Only signing where Aaron Taylor-Sinclair, a free agent called Vasilis Pliatsikas and Danny Bathh witch I sent straight back on loan to wolves. 

Now in the prem I have £25 million to spend. 

I've Approached Tom Ince (for 1.72 mill compensation) 

and approached Bellusci (on  FREE)

Any other players recommended for me?

Via Play offs

Only signing where Aaron Taylor-Sinclair, a free agent called Vasilis Pliatsikas and Danny Bathh witch I sent straight back on loan to wolves. 

I'm going to guess that you've just finished season one.

Try Sergio Roberto should be out of contract with Barca and they don't normally renew it. Brilliant if you can get him!

Via Play offs

Try to get Jonas Olsson, He was brilliant on my Leicester save. Him and Moore are great together.

Archived