Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Port Vale match thread.

Decent turn out from us I suppose for a pre season friendly.

Currently winning 1-0 in our new look formation this could work wonders for us however we are loosing the ball too much. We have had some good spells retaining the ball though.. Works still need to be done.

Waghorn the scorer.

@OfficialFOXES: #lcfc team v #pvfc: Schmeichel, De Laet, Konchesky, St. Ledger, Morgan ©, Whitbread, Marshall, Danns, Vardy, King, Waghorn. #preseason

Good to see us trying a new formation, we certainly have the players for it and it means that Marshall and Knockaert will get to play in their favoured position should they be picked. I wonder if they'll use it tomorrow with the other half of the squad? Hope so.

Good to see us trying a new formation, we certainly have the players for it and it means that Marshall and Knockaert will get to play in their favoured position should they be picked. I wonder if they'll use it tomorrow with the other half of the squad? Hope so.

This....

There's somany more options too if we use this formation. If it's not particularly working and we need to go more attacking, we could slip Konchesky in as the left centre back, bring on Dyer and push Knockaert out wide too with Marshall playing off a striker. A 3-4-2-1

Why you laughing, that's all he basically played because of injury.

Because he has been guff a rather larger amount of times than the six games he's been good (he was utter shit at against Burnley first half and cost us their goal).

I hope so too as I'm going tomorrow night and have missed my match fix MASSIVELY

Archived