Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest ttfn

Captain Pancake Face Alive and Well

Curious and curiouser.

Moose must have seen something on twitter to make him even contemplating starting said thread. Whoever tweeted the initial tweet linking CPF and the accident is the one who needs to be brought to account.

"Glad you're ok CPF"

Glad to hear your alright CPF. Very surreal worring about somebody I have never met but genuinely glad your okay.

I spent waaaaay to much to much time on here.

Same here though actually this abuse to moosebreath is wayyy over the top.

Perhaps he shouldve made clear where the rumour had come from but he already said in the questions thread that it wasn't done maliciously so calm down everyone getting on his back!!

Perhaps he shouldve made clear where the rumour had come from but he already said in the questions thread that it wasn't done maliciously so calm down everyone getting on his back!!

He did say at the time it was off twitter and will try and confirm with his source.Apparently CPF was seen in Morrisons!

Because he saw a tweet that nobody ever saw and has now been removed? About someone he spent hours butting heads with? Because someone who's made up a billion identities on FT would never fictionalize anything for a reaction?

Hardly the sickest or most offensive thing on the internet and if CPF isn't upset or bothered I don't see why anyone else should be really.

But I wouldn't be naive enough to think the whole thing wasn't just standard Moose trolling / attention seeking, just because you find some of his wind ups funny.

Yeah if I wanted to troll or seek attention there's plenty of ways I could do it which doesn't involve making up somebody's death. I quite like CPF as a poster and almost all of our debates are in good spirits. I have no motivation whatsoever to make something like that up.

Nevertheless I can see why some people might think I was making it up. Especially with Finnegan weighing in ironically with his persistent false accusations regarding me being this Chandler guy amongst others.

So ultimately the good people of FT will have to decide for themselves. I won't defend myself anymore than this.

Because he saw a tweet that nobody ever saw and has now been removed? About someone he spent hours butting heads with? Because someone who's made up a billion identities on FT would never fictionalize anything for a reaction?

Hardly the sickest or most offensive thing on the internet and if CPF isn't upset or bothered I don't see why anyone else should be really.

But I wouldn't be naive enough to think the whole thing wasn't just standard Moose trolling / attention seeking, just because you find some of his wind ups funny.

There's so much to pick at in this response. There's 1000s of lcfc fans on Twitter. It's quite conceivable that he's following someone few of us on here follow.

I'd love to know how so many people think they know that a poster has several usernames. Unless your a mod and can tell the IP address or whatever it's called. Even then he may have family members who also post on here.

If it's been done maliciously then yes moosebreaths a **** but I don't think he has. Perhaps I'm too trusting in people!

But if you're insinuating I thought it was a brilliant prank (if thats what it was) then you really don't know me despite you thinking you do.

For goodness sake don't actually get killed now.

It'll be so confusing I won't know where I am

:D Oh yes indeed !! 

That would be very inconsiderate of him . 

Sigh of relief you're all to the good Capt'n  :thumbup:

ps
I'm pretty sure Moosey posted in good faith something that he'd heard .
I didn't see the original post, but his posts afterwards made it very obvious .

i don't think it ever was considered  a "conspiracy" . :D

Oh come on you could make a conspiracy theory out of a nursery rhyme, :D

I'll start you off, wouldn't Moose have to know CPF's real name, then he'd need a list of his followers of whom he'd need to be a follower of the follower, if you get my drift. Go on then off you go .......... :P

Oh come on you could make a conspiracy theory out of a nursery rhyme, :D

I'll start you off, wouldn't Moose have to know CPF's real name, then he'd need a list of his followers of whom he'd need to be a follower of the follower, if you get my drift. Go on then off you go .......... :P

Humptey Dumptey was pushed !!and all the kings horses and all the king's men had no fookin business trying to put him back together again !!! They aren't medically trained and probably ruined any chance of doctors saving him 

:D

Humptey Dumptey was pushed !!and all the kings horses and all the king's men had no fookin business trying to put him back together again !!! They aren't medically trained and probably ruined any chance of doctors saving him 

:D

Do you know? And I didn't know this until I just Googled it; Is that Richard III and Humpty Dumpty are one and the same. :o

Me me me me me......

How about us!? for around a week we were waiting for news of your demise, we thought you were dead and all you can think of is how you feel  :ermm:

Selfish bastard....

lol

Has he actually apologised to us for not being dead yet ?

Come on capt'n it's the least you could do  .

Hang on , No the least you could do is buy us all a stiff drink to calm our nerves a little !!

>_<   lolWhat a terrible yolk.

PS I never saw the alleged thread so I can't comment but I'm glad your okay Captain.

i agree , i won't do anymore,  it's ova , i know when un ouef's  an ouef .

hope you had a good time . :thumbup:

i went to Bulgaria in the mid 70's ( Golden Sands) quite enjoyed it but it was a bit intimidating and there were lots of money changers back then trying to give you a lot more than the official exchange rate for sterling .

if you got caught doing it i think you spent the rest of your stay behind bars ( and not the drinking type)

i

Just to clear a few things up, I don't use twitter, I don't use captain shrapnel or captain pancake face on any other website. Nobody on here knows my real name and nobody who knows my real name knows I post on here as captain pancake face. Having not seen the original post or tweet I don't really know what was said, but whoever started this rumour started it based on 0 facts or evidence and could only have been started by someone on here if they mentioned my username.

Now taking it as given that it could only have been started by someone on here, and there is no way it could have been a misunderstanding and someone with the same name as me (which nobody on here knows) died in a car crash and someone made an honest mistake, then I am pretty disgusted. Someone started a sick joke for kicks and unless moose wants to provide to username of the person who tweeted the original link, which nobody else has seen, then it is pretty clear to me who it was.

Bit OTT there IMO CPF

Really? You'd be fine with someone maliciously starting a rumour saying you'd died in a car crash?

Just to add to what Captain Pancake Face has said... as soon as Moose posted the original thread I searched on Twitter to see if I could find any evidence to back up what he'd said - despite searching high and low I couldn't find a thing. Mark traced Captain Pancake Face's / Shrapnel's 'real name' through his account registration but, again, we could find nothing linked to his real name either. 

Whilst I find it difficult to comprehend that someone would stoop so low as to make up such a thing, even if Moose and Capt PF hadn't always seen eye to eye in the past, the fact that this so-called tweet that sparked all this off disappeared (and no-one else on FT seems to have seen it) so quickly all seems a little too 'convenient'. 

What happened til innocent to proven guilty?

This isn't aimed at you, but there are a lot of people on here who don't half think themselves as being on the moral high ground constantly, yet when it suits are more than happy to jump onto a bandwagon without conclusive proof one way or t'other.

As for me, I wouldn't give a toss if someone started a rumour about me unless it led to people who do know me in real life as well as on here to believe I'd died. My point was I was a bit surprised how strongly CPF came across just then- he's entitled to sure, but as he's already explained noone actually knows him so the effects wouldve been minimal.

I'll say it again, if moose did this maliciously he's a bellend but I'm inclined to believe his version of events.

Archived