Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest ttfn

Captain Pancake Face Alive and Well

Guest ttfn

Given that we had a thread on his death, a thread on him actually not being dead (and away from a thread involving a tragedy) is in order.

Glad to hear you're ok Captain.

Yes sorry about interupting that thread. It did scare some of us and it was difficult to know how to respond. I saw the thread start but was looking at another thread. When I returned it had been deleted and saw cpomments on another thread questioning the validityu of your demise.

Glad that you are feeling better. :)

Yeah I'm fine, just been busy having fun and with nothing to report on the football front found very little to interest me on here so left foxestalk to fend for itself.

Not having seen this thread about my apparent death I don't really know what to make of it, so won't comment. Apart from to say that if it was started as a joke because someone gets a kick out of that sort of thing then I really do pity that person.

Yeah I'm fine, just been busy having fun and with nothing to report on the football front found very little to interest me on here so left foxestalk to fend for itself.

Not having seen this thread about my apparent death I don't really know what to make of it, so won't comment. Apart from to say that if it was started as a joke because someone gets a kick out of that sort of thing then I really do pity that person.

Moosebreath started it.

Deleted because there was no real confirmation.

It was quite sick, to be honest. 

Chuffed.fook me,I got a new suit and have lost the receipt.Really relieved buddy.How was it on the other side.Feel a bit guilty as I defended someone who was getting slated for starting the thread,saying no one could stoop so low(insert dwarf joke)but maybe he just printed what was rumour.Lesson for all learnt and Mods obviously did the right thing in removing nd explaining. i was concerned that some of my +1s you gave me would have been taken away though! idid write nice stuff about you pal and I stick by that.

I'm still not really sure how to react at the moment, and as I'm on holiday at the mo I'm going to leave it at that.

Me me me me me......

How about us!? for around a week we were waiting for news of your demise, we thought you were dead and all you can think of is how you feel  :ermm:

Selfish bastard....

Wtf has gone on?

Well someone posted that CPF had died in a car crash and then the thread was removed after an hour until someone could prove this fact,this didn't materialise thank goodness and CPF in the meantime has been living the high life without a care in the world.

Archived