Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
newbie123

Derby away

Derby mate of mine seems to reckon that they won't get moved for this one. At Derby this year they've got this little block right next to the away fans, it's cheaper for them but the catch is that they have to be moved should the away team be bringing a big number - but, they've told me that they won't be getting moved for Leicester so maybe we're only getting a couple of hundred on top of the initial allocation, which is a shame.

I'm really looking forward to this though. Been one of the best of the season for the last three years now and if the atmosphere is anything like the second half at Middlesbrough then it'll be a great day.

Debating whether or not they will actually ask for ID on the gate. £29 for an 18 year old student is ridiculous. Would normally go for U18 but don't know whether to risk it..

Every single year at Derby they say ID will be checked and every year i have been since NPs first spell and i have never been IDd. And im 21 now and have been over 18 every year. Id risk it it if was you mate.

Not that thorough there

Every single year at Derby they say ID will be checked and every year i have been since NPs first spell and i have never been IDd. And im 21 now and have been over 18 every year. Id risk it it if was you mate.

Not that thorough there

This. Worst comes to the worst, they make you pay the full price. Got nowt to lose.

http://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/article/south-stand-statement-070813-976822.aspx#Yfi0JvXrZZLjKRz0.99

Rams advised to relocate fans from the South Stand for next Saturday's game against Leicester City.

After lengthy discussions with Derbyshire Constabulary, Derby County has been advised of a need, based on safety grounds, to move a section of home supporters from the South Stand at Pride Park Stadium for the upcoming Sky Bet Championship fixture against Leicester City and three other games.

The Rams will take on their East Midlands neighbours at Pride Park on Saturday 17th August (3pm kick-off) and as a result of Police input, the group of supporters in that particular area will instead be relocated to other areas of the stadium for the game.

The Club have worked closely with the police over the last 12 months to enable them to open the South Stand for home supporters and also to try to maintain as many Saturday 3pm kick offs as possible. The relocation is in line with previous communications in relation to the possibility that for some games South Stand season ticket holders will have to be moved.

At this moment in time, the Police have advised the Club that the affected fixtures are:Leicester City (17/08/13), Leeds United (05/10/13), Sheffield Wednesday (09/11/13) and Nottingham Forest (22/03/14).

Debating whether or not they will actually ask for ID on the gate. £29 for an 18 year old student is ridiculous. Would normally go for U18 but don't know whether to risk it..

Might aswell, what's the worst that can happen? You'll just have to upgrade to an Adult ticket, worth the risk

Go for it. I got into Ewood Park last season with an under 15's ticket and they didn't ID me. (I was 18)

Archived