Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
newbie123

Derby away

Just got my ticket now. Asked for a ticket near the back where I can stand, gave me a ticket on Row C. She said they start from A at the back and downwards.

I haven't seen City win away since the 4-1 against Walsall in the League 1 season - hoping I'm not a bad omen again!

Yes they do, goes AA->ZZ, then A-Z.

Just got my ticket now. Asked for a ticket near the back where I can stand, gave me a ticket on Row C. She said they start from A at the back and downwards.

I haven't seen City win away since the 4-1 against Walsall in the League 1 season - hoping I'm not a bad omen again!

Forgive me if i'm being thick but aren't you two saying two different things?

Forgive me if i'm being thick but aren't you two saying two different things?

lol quite possible! 

What I meant was the back row at the top of the stand is A.  Unlike at the KP where the bottom row near the front is Row A.

lol quite possible! 

What I meant was the back row at the top of the stand is A.  Unlike at the KP where the bottom row near the front is Row A.

I understood what you meant mate.. you're saying that A is the top row but the other fella is suggesting it's Z?

I understood what you meant mate.. you're saying that A is the top row but the other fella is suggesting it's Z?

oh right! sorry about that!

Yep we are saying the opposite of each other. The lady at the ticket office said that's how their rows are ordered. Haven't been to Pride Park for a few years so can't remember personally.

We take what we take. Doesn't make us any better or worse whatever the number. There are lots of outside factors to consider: holidays, rising cost of living etc.

I'm sure it will be a good atmosphere whatever the final number of travellers is. I don't get too het up about numbers, we'd be no better than Sheffield Wed then, who only ever bang on about how many fans they take everywhere.

Why shouldn't they bang on about the numbers they take? It's something to be proud of. Derby's numbers are something to be ashamed of. Besides I'd be pissed off if I'd spent the money on a ticket and our end was empty (which it won't be).

It's better than banging on about trophies you won half a century ago or that you finished two places above your rivals last season.

Every City has football fans who have money problems and holidays, it's not an excuse for taking crap numbers all season.

A bit more optimism for this one then mate? ;)

lol at the end of the day it's just an opinion. Stressed many a time how I'm more arsed about how we are vocally than what we do numbers wise.

I don't want to exaggerate, but that comfortably shows why we have the best away fans in Europe ;)

Agreed. Lech Poznan were recently caught doing 'The Leicester'.

lol at the end of the day it's just an opinion. Stressed many a time how I'm more arsed about how we are vocally than what we do numbers wise.

Agreed. Lech Poznan were recently caught doing 'The Leicester'.

What standing around booing their players?

Bought my ticket for this online last night for the first time ever. Ever so easy to do.

What standing around booing their players?

Bought my ticket for this online last night for the first time ever. Ever so easy to do.

I've never done this, just stick with phoning.

Do you select seats or are they just given? 

Archived