Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
newbie123

Derby away

Cant understand why we're not getting like 3,000/4,000 for this.....

We do with other local Derbies but we never seem to sell as much for Derby.

Granted its been dodgy KO times before but 3pm on a Saturday this season!

The last time it was 3pm KO I'm sure we filled the end. We even sold 3,000 on the Friday (?) when Yakubu scored.

The last couple have been really difficult to get to.

Derby away has been on $ky for the last three seasons, priced at £30+ a time, it's no wonder we don't take many.

I'd be extremely disappointed if we failed to sell 3k for this.

If the club request 4,000 and only sell 2,000 they have to pay for the unsold seats still.

Derby away has been on $ky for the last three seasons, priced at £30+ a time, it's no wonder we don't take many.

I'd be extremely disappointed if we failed to sell 3k for this.

Need to get a life mate....if not selling out an allocation causes you ''extreme disappointment''

We take what we take. Doesn't make us any better or worse whatever the number. There are lots of outside factors to consider: holidays, rising cost of living etc.

I'm sure it will be a good atmosphere whatever the final number of travellers is. I don't get too het up about numbers, we'd be no better than Sheffield Wed then, who only ever bang on about how many fans they take everywhere.

Derby bought 800 to our place last season. 

THAT is poor support.

That's utterly embarrassing I agree although you'd like to hope it teaches LCFC and their pricing a lesson.

Us against Derby is a non-comparison support wise. I'm shocked how bad they've turned.

If i remember right when first registering you need to make sure you put your client reference number in, so it links you to the system. If just putting name and address and stuff it thinks your like a new customer.

Since i registered like 18 months back I've had no problems. Easy tp choose which tickets you want and relevant age categories etc. Always rated it personally.

Totally agree with you there chap, every time I've bought tickets online, home and away it's been top drawer.

Some people want everything done for them, a lot on here also ask simple questions that the OS has the answers too.

The Internet age is sending some people backwards.

Totally agree with you there chap, every time I've bought tickets online, home and away it's been top drawer.

Some people want everything done for them, a lot on here also ask simple questions that the OS has the answers too.

You're right people do want things handing to them. Its quite easily instructed when you first register but people have registered as a new user and expect the system to work.

That's utterly embarrassing I agree although you'd like to hope it teaches LCFC and their pricing a lesson.

Us against Derby is a non-comparison support wise. I'm shocked how bad they've turned.

The owners have no ambition, I'm not surprised some of the fans have got fed up. The owners are happy with mid table every season which for a club like Derby is poor (don't care what people think about them, they are still a big club). They don't back the manager financially, and they sell their best players every year (Shackell, Hulse, Commons etc). Will Hughes will be the next player to leave.

Their home support is very good, but apart from taking a good following to Nottingham Forest and Leeds, I don't think many bother anymore.

You're right people do want things handing to them. Its quite easily instructed when you first register but people have registered as a new user and expect the system to work.

Archived