Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
WhatsHisName

The Plantagenet Alliance Vs Leicester re Richard III

This isn't about how nice the place is as I've pointed out to you before it's about what's right.

For the record, if this story was totally flipped the other way, I'd back York.

.... and that's why the good citizens of York are coming out and saying that it's got nothing to do with them.

From the Mercury:

''the MoJ announced yesterday it is working with lawyers to mount a challenge and overturn the High Court's decision to review the licence in the first place.

A spokesman for the MoJ said: "We plan to contest the decision to hold a review and we are working on our case at the minute.

"We will vigorously defend this judicial review."

The plantagenet alliance will be massacred in court, while we will not only wiin, but we will get a lot of publicity

That woman from the PA sounds a bit nuts too me. Seeing ghosts of Richard III, claiming to speak on his families behalf. When we win this battle we should throw her over the back of a horse and parade her through York, just like Richard when he lost his battle.  :trumpet:

Good that the MoJ is backing us. Anything other than a Leicester burial for Richard III would be a travesty. 

Common sense V Ghost whisperers? No contest.

Now that the PA are seeing ghosts of Richard III around York, their probably gonna get Yvette Fielding and the Most Haunted crew there with their Ouija boards next. Anyhow, why is the ghost of Richard going up the M1 to York to hang around their castles, thought ghosts haunted the places they were buried / died. Grabbing at straws by the PA me thinks.

From http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-23929989 Can the alliance afford to go up against the Ministry of Justice?

"We will cross that bridge when we come to it," says Ms Roe. "But we didn't come into this fight to lose."

============================================================================================

Those idiots probably don't even have the money for this Mickey Mouse case

Those idiots probably don't even have the money for this Mickey Mouse case

That's another reason to piss off the public ... the judge granted a PCO (Protective Costs Order) meaning they can't have costs awarded against them when they lose. They also set themselves up as a limited company (Plantagenet Alliance Limited) so they can be declared bankrupt and avoid losing their houses. They are taking the piss but I just hope the MoJ can get the judges decision including the PCO overturned.

Keep spreading the word and get those sign-ups on the e-petition :thumbup:

Archived