Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
WhatsHisName

The Plantagenet Alliance Vs Leicester re Richard III

They'd easily make that back though if he does stay. As for his 'relatives', who are about as related as David Beckham is to David Cameron, they can go back to their shit hole in York minster and fill Richard's 'chapel' which as many pictures of Leicester and King Rich as they can find, while they sit on the floor fiddling with their, very distantly, related royal Gonad's, weeping a they think about the money they will have just lost.

What a waste. I hope that those York b@stards are happy they've wasted money that would be used for education simply for money grabbing. Fair enough had they contributed to the payments of the excavation, but they've done fook all apart from waste money and time with their bullish!t claim. They've never had a willing contribution do they can bugger off.

In terms of the 'relatives' bollucks, as it's said, his closest relative supports the Leicester claim. They're clutching at straws and dragging everyone down with them.

Have you seen the Facebook pages ?? Any excuse to bash Leicester. I've read vile, racist posts on Facebook pages. Disgusted by the whole thing, to be honest.

Leave him in Leicester !!!!

https://www.facebook.com/PetitionToBringRichardIiiBackToYorkshire?fref=ts

https://www.facebook.com/pages/RICHARD-III-SOCIETY/114452911904874?fref=ts

Went to see the exhibition the other week. It was just a quick visit but the displays included how he was found and a running video on how he was dug up.

What information could York give to make it interesting?

He lies Richard. Died in Leicester brought to York.

All the hard work was done in Leicester and they want  the glory and praise.

A play on words eh? Was on holiday for eight days earlier this year. There a lovely olf tea shop in The Shambles. and a lovely pub with real ale too. :thumbup:

Nevertheless, Richard 111 belongs in Leicester.

We've have one hundred and eleven of them?

I've posted a couple of gently trolling inquiries on those yorkist links above.

You might find the 'Petition ... ' page will delete your comment and block you if your comment is even slightly pro-Leicester. I've been blocked for merely challenging them. You should be ok on the Richard III Society page ... and you will be welcomed on this one ... https://www.facebook.com/BuryRichardIIIInLeicester?fref=ts

According to statisticians there are approximately between 3-17 Million descendants of Richard III living in the UK at the mo'... Who the hell are these 15?

he sounds like he was an even  busier bloke than me  :)

Archived