Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
WhatsHisName

The Plantagenet Alliance Vs Leicester re Richard III

That's good. Need the rugby and other City sports behind it too. How much is the shirt. Saw one in the tourist centre. May have been the University one. Think it was around £12. The York petition is slowing down. We are a bigger City so should overtake them. 4/5k tomorrow at the game would be great. I'm sure the toffs at the Tigers will sign it.

Why would anyone take this woman seriously ?? http://leicesterlovesrichard.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/the-plantagenet-alliances-spokesperson.html

Do you know anyone that hasn't signed the e-petition ?? It only takes seconds and Leicester needs you ...

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/39708

Share it, Facebook it, Twitter it, c'mon !!

To be fair it got a bit silly when haddon-cave decided that an xfactor style, popular vote carried any weight in deciding the burial place of a king, or the wishes of 17 million possible relatives be taken into account when no one knows who they are! But hey-ho that's what he did!

I infiltrated the PA a little on Facebook, trying to understand their arguments. I wasn't rude or dismissive of their campaign, I just wanted to understand their what they were campaigning for.

I have to say most of the people that I spoke with seemed to be lovely people, with an interest in history but clearly a very different view on why he should be buried in York. Vanessa Roe on the other hand, was rude obnoxious, constantly belittling and a bit of a bitch. Keen to say all kinds of shit and as soon as I responded she deleted her comments, I left mine up as I meant them. I got warned for being mean to her so ended up telling them to stick it.

Moral of the story is, she may be weird and disillusioned but she seems to be a ****in horrible person as well!

The York petition has closed.

http://The pro-York petition closed today, just after midday, at 31,284 names. Leicester's petition currently stands on 25,632 . That's a deficit of 5,652. Well now, consider this. We hit 20,000 names at about 5.30pm on 11th September. Yesterday evening we passed 25,000. That means we added 5,000 names in just 12 days. The petition closes at 12.54 on 12th October. So we have 18 days left.

The pro-York petition closed today, just after midday, at 31,284 names. Leicester's petition currently stands on 25,632 . That's a deficit of 5,652.

Well now, consider this. We hit 20,000 names at about 5.30pm on 11th September. Yesterday evening we passed 25,000. That means we added 5,000 names in just 12 days.

The petition closes at 12.54 on 12th October. So we have 18 days left.

The York petition has closed.

http://The pro-York petition closed today, just after midday, at 31,284 names. Leicester's petition currently stands on 25,632 . That's a deficit of 5,652. Well now, consider this. We hit 20,000 names at about 5.30pm on 11th September. Yesterday evening we passed 25,000. That means we added 5,000 names in just 12 days. The petition closes at 12.54 on 12th October. So we have 18 days left.

The pro-York petition closed today, just after midday, at 31,284 names. Leicester's petition currently stands on 25,632 . That's a deficit of 5,652.

Well now, consider this. We hit 20,000 names at about 5.30pm on 11th September. Yesterday evening we passed 25,000. That means we added 5,000 names in just 12 days.

The petition closes at 12.54 on 12th October. So we have 18 days left.

The petitions are pretty much pointless anyway as they are discarded if they don't hit 100k by the cut off time.York's is now irrelevent. No debate in parliament (unless ours hits 100k of course)

The petitions are pretty much pointless anyway as they are discarded if they don't hit 100k by the cut off time.York's is now irrelevent. No debate in parliament (unless ours hits 100k of course)

I tend to agree with you. However, the judge that granted the Judicial Review did refer to it in his judgement therefore it's very important to at least get enough votes on our e-petition to match (or better) the other one so that it can't be used against the Leicester case.

Even if close it should go in Leicesters favour. If Yor had reached the 100k then yes it would be a factor but because it's close the facts will be more important which should be anyway.

I reckon Leicester will get another 10k. York stopped after its initial surge popularity from all sorts of wierdos but after all the revelations the sensible people are voting.

I agree but not sure how PC it is saying it. Is it OK for DT to say it?

How does political correctness come into calling those people from the Plantagenet Alliance, and others that are threatening some bloke from Leicester Uni about his blog/twitter, moronic idiots?

Archived