Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JonnyBoy

fight after the game

It is a sad fact that fighting in city areas at night has become common place. Far more fighting than there s at football nowadays. There were at least three fights very early evening yesterday (before 8pm) which led to injuries.

Football violence has been controlled bu general violence on the street is all too common. The other sad fact is most people still perceive the danger is in the area of a football match as the are surrounded by violent thugs.

This is supposed to be sport, so why do a bunch of life want to fight over it?  It brings the game of football into disrepute, and tarnishes the image of the club. This is how it all began in the eighties, and then escalated to become the norm, among the low mentality brigade It's rearing it's ugly head a bit more these days,

What I would like to know, is what pleasure is gleaned from fighting? The frailty of being a human animal, is exposed by this kind of brainless behaviour.If this element wants to become embroiled in such senseless activity, then why don't they take up boxing as a sport.

There is nothing funny about such behaviour, and no excuse for it. If these people think it makes them look big, then they are wrong, it only makes them look the fools they are.

Is it true the lad involved, died in hospital monday night.

Heard it's been kept hush hush. Just been told this by someone at leicester train station on the way to the game.

Not sure if it's bullshit or the truth.

Heard it's been kept hush hush. Just been told this by someone at leicester train station on the way to the game.

Seriously? :/

lol no he did not die and was at the game today

They do, though. That's the problem.

As for Darwinism... Hitler was quite a fan, wasn't he?

I have several interesting books on evolution and Darwinism.

I also have a number of books on genocide, Hitler himself and WW2, if you'd like to educate yourself?

a group (10+) of 20 year old lads walked past us shouting zulu at the corner shop past the sympohny rooms about 1:30pm which was a little unfair as they was me and a 14 year old.

Not having a go but I suggest you take up chess or perhaps get into building Airfix models instead of going to the football mate.

If you're genuinely offended / feel threatened by that then it's probably best you stay indoors & avoid the outside world all together. 

Bit of handbags outside the away end after the game today as well.

Ha ha, I saw that. Looked liked the police arrested the brum lad while he was still holding his screaming girlfriends hand. But why not he was trying to fight holding her hand as well. What a date.

Bit of handbags outside the away end after the game today as well. 

Not suprised. Games against Birmingham always seem to attracts violence.

Is it because of the East v West thing? I actually don't know.

Got hit by a mounted policeman's truncheon on Burnmoor st. some years back. It suddenly all kicked off leading to the police wading in, I was stood against a wall when this policeman cracked a brum fan over the head with his truncheon breaking it which led to it spinning off and hitting me on my leg. I did think about picking it up and taking it into town for a lark but reckoned that if the police saw me with it they wouldn't be too impressed.

Got hit by a mounted policeman's truncheon on Burnmoor st. some years back. It suddenly all kicked off leading to the police wading in, I was stood against a wall when this policeman cracked a brum fan over the head with his truncheon breaking it which led to it spinning off and hitting me on my leg. I did think about picking it up and taking it into town for a lark but reckoned that if the police saw me with it they wouldn't be too impressed.

Was this after a fa cup tie?

Got caught up in that as well. Some wpc on horse back nearly took my head head off.

Was this after a fa cup tie?

Got caught up in that as well. Some wpc on horse back nearly took my head head off.

Can't remember if it was cup or league. It seemed to erupt out of nothing, one minute we were walking along the road then in a flash there was a mass brawl going on. The police didn't half give it some hammer though when they waded in.

Its getting more like NY V LA each year.

Gangsters.

I know. It's mad. Not sure what I'm going to do if I go to St Andrews later this season, might have to try and blend in better .... 

:rolleyes:

Ha ha, I saw that. Looked liked the police arrested the brum lad while he was still holding his screaming girlfriends hand. But why not he was trying to fight holding her hand as well. What a date.

lol I couldn't work out who was who or how it kicked off.

Always seems to be a bit of trouble when we play them. I remember the first game after La Manga years ago at St. Andrews where it kicked off a lot outside.

Archived