Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JonnyBoy

fight after the game

suprised there is not a thread about this tbh, anyone know what happened outside the train station? saw a lad laying on the floor getting put onto a stretcher with a neck brace, then it kicked off with half a dozen Leicester and Derby fans... got on my rail replacement back to Notts quite swiftly 

Derby lads came over giving it the biggun and one of their lads got flattened. So their lot started crying and 2 or 3 of them got arrested. Then one came over to us and called us scum and got decked and then got told "don't wear the gear if you can't handle it" lol

Proppa nawty

Derby lads came over giving it the biggun and one of their lads got flattened. So their lot started crying and 2 or 3 of them got arrested. Then one came over to us and called us scum and got decked and then got told "don't wear the gear if you can't handle it" lol

You all sound like a bunch of kids tbh

wkd bro lmfao!! sweeeeeeeeet yo

its a minority who go too far unfortunately, will always happen

Hahaha. Who are you? Fvcking JR Hartley?

Yeah! Who are you? That fvcking fictional writer JR Hartley from an advert in the 1980s?  I don't get it.

If, however, you are actually Mr Hartley can I please have a copy of your book about fly fishing as I have been looking for a copy for nearly 30 years.... 

Nothing wrong with a bit of a scrap at the football, it's built into the foundations of the game in this country. Never took part myself but as long as no innocent people get hurt then let it be. Enough with the pc reactions.

No it isn't its 'recent' and the cause of so much that is/has ruined the game including all seater stadiums and over zealous stewarding/policing.

It's got nothing to do with 'PC' it's about not wanting to be treated like potential criminal when you go to the match.

Anyone who finds violence funny especially at the football is a fool!

No it isn't its 'recent' and the cause of so much that is/has ruined the game including all seater stadiums and over zealous stewarding/policing.

It's got nothing to do with 'PC' it's about not wanting to be treated like potential criminal when you go to the match.

How is it recent?

How has football violence caused all seater stadiums?

Surely that was Hillsborough? Which had nothing to do with FV?

How is it recent?

Compared to being 'built into the foundations of the game'

Violence became prominent in the late 1970s the football leagues been played since 1888 so I'd call it 'recent'

Yaya Toure â€@Rossa_LCFC

Dirty Derby bastards how are 25men gonna do a 15year old lad on his own after the game!Kicking him on the deck too,Wankers! #LCFC #DCFC

1. @Smith1Tommy one of my mates was walking back to the train station,some lad asks what time the leicester train is he tells him,turns round

2. @Smith1Tommy Gets hit from behind&stamped out then,got up decked 2&25older lads came over,flykicked him&stamped him out again

Compared to being 'built into the foundations of the game'

Violence became prominent in the late 1970s the football leagues been played since 1888 so I'd call it 'recent'

Most wouldnt' call 40 years recent and there were hooligan problems way before 1970.

Archived