Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ryanw21

Conrad Logan

it's nonsensical that it's not written in to contracts that football players aren't allowed twitter accounts. they're not (in the main) intelligent enough to be allowed a public platform. the only possible outcome is shame and disrepute!

young children shouldn't be subjected to seeing their on field heroes make fools of themselves through social media. i remember the good old days when it was much harder for people with IQs in double figures to embarrass themselves on a wide scale!

Lcfc fans got nowt to moan about so they moan about this. Typical, blowing a little spat into crime of the century. Conrads a gem, cheap wages doesnt moan academy product etc, nothing in this so leave it! In some ways hes been a cracking servant to the club and looks like the kid was asking for it!

Lcfc fans got nowt to moan about so they moan about this. Typical, blowing a little spat into crime of the century. Conrads a gem, cheap wages doesnt moan academy product etc, nothing in this so leave it! In some ways hes been a cracking servant to the club and looks like the kid was asking for it!

Conrad Logan could be playing week in week out for a desperate League Two club, but he's quite happy to sit on our bench every week, he's happy to collect his wages without actually playing football. I don't consider someone a 'cracking servant' because they're happy to sit on the bench for however many years and collect their wages. It's footballers who actually care enough about the sport to drop down a level or take a wage cut if they have to, to be regularly playing games that deserve our respect (Note: That doesn't really have anything to do with the tweets, I just don't like that a footballer can be satisfied with sitting on the bench for their entire career).

They were mates having a bit of banter.Think it was a close thing but he lost!

The only small problem is the world is looking and people get over sensitive.Perhaps should have carried on with his mate by text.i know you shouldn't have to,but you've seen the reaction.

I really hope it doesn't affect his game/ form tomorrow!

Conrad Logan could be playing week in week out for a desperate League Two club, but he's quite happy to sit on our bench every week, he's happy to collect his wages without actually playing football. I don't consider someone a 'cracking servant' because they're happy to sit on the bench for however many years and collect their wages. It's footballers who actually care enough about the sport to drop down a level or take a wage cut if they have to, to be regularly playing games that deserve our respect (Note: That doesn't really have anything to do with the tweets, I just don't like that a footballer can be satisfied with sitting on the bench for their entire career).

Ok fair enough, so what should we do for a reserve keeper ? As you are unhappy with Logan, who and what type of player would you suggest ? Keep it realistic please. And let's not forget he plays in the development set up, tours with them and gets on with doing what he can do.

Ok fair enough, so what should we do for a reserve keeper ? As you are unhappy with Logan, who and what type of player would you suggest ? Keep it realistic please. And let's not forget he plays in the development set up, tours with them and gets on with doing what he can do.

I'm happy for us to keep him as our reserve goalkeeper, I'd just like him a lot more if he had more ambition than that.

Archived