Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
21st Century Fox

UEFA Champions League 2013/14

What's kicking off?

Started ripping up seats and lobbing them at the police. Also been singing BJK FTP and doing the bouncy.

Townsend on Weidenfeller:

"He hasn't got the best feet has he, this keeper?"

Weidenfeller is brilliant with his feet. It goes without saying that pundits like Townsend can't be arsed researching even the biggest teams and players in the world (e.g. Hansen and Shearer laughing at Dixon for doing research before the World Cup and Shearer's infamous Ben Arfa comments) but I really despair with Townsend.

He is just so shit.

Everybody says he's shit.

ITV know everybody thinks he's shit.

They've known this for the best part of ten years. He wasn't even a particularly good footballer. Why is he still on our TVs?

That was a fantastic second goal from Dortmund, didn't get enough credit from the commentators but when it is them two I don't know why I am surprised.

Shame for Arsenal, they could really have done with a point tonight. Next game away in Dortmund and still got to go to Naples, it's going to be tough I think for Arsenal to progress out of this group now.

Was it just me, or did anyone else think that arsenal-loving itv turned the sound down from the dortmund fans? First 30 mins they were fantastic, then they went quiet. Still bouncing, clapping etc, just no noise.

The noise of fans is distracting to most british viewers.

Was it just me, or did anyone else think that arsenal-loving itv turned the sound down from the dortmund fans? First 30 mins they were fantastic, then they went quiet. Still bouncing, clapping etc, just no noise.

Yep, I thought it was my tv but the commentary was loud

Archived