Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
21st Century Fox

UEFA Champions League 2013/14

Also hilarious moment in the Madrid game, Juventus player Vidal kicks the turf and falls over then tries to claim a penalty.

I've just been watching the match in a room with about 20 Italians and 10 Spaniards, we were ****ing rolling around when that happened lol It got the loadest reaction of the night.

The fact that he even attempts to make a claim for it is amazing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNriiZMS9-s

CSKA racist chanting, it genuinely makes me feel sick. I wish they would just dish out a proper punishment and at least try and put a stop to it, instead of reeling out these pathetic campaigns/slogans/logos.

Not going to be fun for players or fans in 2018 if they aren't stopped...

Action packed night wasn't it?

Zlatan continues to take the piss. Best out and out striker on the planet (that isn't including Messi).

Arturo Vidal makes a complete twat of himself but of course his ridiculous claims (most blatant cheating you'll see) will go swept under the carpet whilst someone else gets a yellow for 'over-celebrating'.

Benfica v Olympiakos was the coupon buster that should never have happened, torrential rain and it should've been called off.

Wins for both Manchester sides means that Arsenal were the only British side to not win on matchday 3.

Not going to be fun for players or fans in 2018 if they aren't stopped...

I know it's a shambles. These organisations want to stop racism, yet they give major tournaments to the same countries who still dish out racist abuse like it's the norm.

I know it's a shambles. These organisations want to stop racism, yet they give major tournaments to the same countries who still dish out racist abuse like it's the norm.

I find it ridiculous that they still find the colour of someones skin a problem, absolute brainless morons and the people who give the country the right to host a world tournament are also clueless.

By having a tournament in a country like that will not change their viewpoint either so its pointless all round.

I find it ridiculous that they still find the colour of someones skin a problem, absolute brainless morons and the people who give the country the right to host a world tournament are also clueless.

By having a tournament in a country like that will not change their viewpoint either so its pointless all round.

And it puts last week's Roy episode to shame when actual racism is occurring in football grounds.

I hope the Society of Black Lawyers and Kick It Out come out and condemn and investigate this disgusting and harmful practice.

Vidal should have been sent off for that. It's blatant cheating, there's no excuse what so ever for it.

As for the CSKA racist chanting, echo what everyone else says about it being disgusting etc. Find it even worse that CSKA have black players themselves, but these are ok. Clearly it's ok to be black if you're playing for them, but not if you're an opponent.

Archived