Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
21st Century Fox

UEFA Champions League 2013/14

Guest MattP

Wenger looks like he has built something special again here.In a position where he can still go out and spend without

He can still go out in Jan without worrying about FFP as well, they have some good times ahead. The selection of top class midfielders is ridiculous.

Arsenal look awesome. So good to watch when they're like this.

Flamini was sorely missed with his tough tackling, they've not had a player like him since he went and they've not been the same since IMO.

Ozil is just the icing on the cake though. Unreal talent, his goal was special.

It's annoying because I love to hate Arsenal, but you can't hate entertainment like this.

I think I'm developing a man crush for Özil the way Finners has for Marco Reus. lol

Pft, Mesut Ozil is a poor man's Marco Reus.

Arsenal now could do with a really crunching, no nonsense, Danielle de Rossi style leader in the middle of the park (instead of Flamini) and - as much as I hope BVB keep him) a Mats Hummels. Then they'd be a side well capable of winning anything.

9c258ebeabf169360d94d3e9f8f343e1.png

L M F A O !!!!

lol

Giroud is obscenely underrated as well.

As a finisher he's been very average since being in England. He's had so many chances this season he's bound to get a few. Though I must say his all round game has looked much better.

It doesn't matter how good he is though, if they want the title I'd suggest they need more than one striker for the entire season.

As a finisher he's been very average since being in England. He's had so many chances this season he's bound to get a few. Though I must say his all round game has looked much better.

It doesn't matter how good he is though, if they want the title I'd suggest they need more than one striker for the entire season.

I would agree that he needs cover but his all round play has been excellent this year. I think questioning his finishing is a little harsh.

He was a bit up and down in his first season but then scores of others have been too. Drogba was initially bollocks nall.

Guest MattP

I would agree that he needs cover but his all round play has been excellent this year. I think questioning his finishing is a little harsh.

He was a bit up and down in his first season but then scores of others have been too. Drogba was initially bollocks nall.

Think he one of those players who will just get better and better the longer he plays for them.

He's one if those strikers who has his back to goal90pc of the time as well, he's vital to the style of play they are trying to perfect at the minute.

Cannot stand Barca and their cheating ways. Not a Celtic fan in the slightest either.

Neymar was an embarrassment. Wouldn't shake his hand in the return leg.

Cannot stand Barca and their cheating ways. Not a Celtic fan in the slightest either.

Neymar was an embarrassment. Wouldn't shake his hand in the return leg.

Neymar's an absolute arsehole and so is anyone who defends his antics.

It was just stupid. Sure he rolled around like a baby but the fact Brown actually gave him the chance to roll around like a baby is just mongish. We all know who Neymar is and we all know if anyone breathes within 5 yards of him he'd have a cry so why the fk would you genuinely try and volley him in the back whilst he's on the deck?!

Archived