Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
21st Century Fox

UEFA Champions League 2013/14

I know it's a shambles. These organisations want to stop racism, yet they give major tournaments to the same countries who still dish out racist abuse like it's the norm.

Would you say the same thing if they had given the tournament to Italy or Spain?

The thing I love about Ibra is he's built like such an absolute donkey yet he's one of the most technical players on the planet.

Pretty sure he said in an interview that his weakness is actually heading the ball.

Excellent touch for a big man.

Said on another forum that the only word to describe Ibra, for me, is audacious. The nerve and balls to try something special but not only just try it, to pull it off on more than one occasion.

Take the goal vs Bastia (?) at the weekend and then the hat-trick goal last night (not sure what the other 2 goals were like or the 1 after). But that's 2 special goals in 2 games. Not to mention countless other times he's done something spectacular (my favourite goal of his hs to be the over-head kick vs England.)

How many other players would attempt something like that and  pull it off with sublime execution? Many would attempt it but get it totally wrong. And like above, for his size, his control and technique on the ball is unreal.

Probably the best out-and-out striker in the world right now.

I'm not sure what to think.

I'll wait until Peter Herbert and Heather Labatts have been on Sky News to tell you if I'm offended or not yet.

• 2 weeks later...

Easy for Man City. 1-0. Penalty by Aguero. Another 7-0?

I was browsing the City forum yesterday, and one of the users posted that he had £10 on 5-0, 6-0 and 7-0. The winning result, obviously 7-0, was £175/1!

:blink:

Archived