Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
21st Century Fox

UEFA Champions League 2013/14

What a ridiculous thing to do by Scott Brown, Celtic were doing enough to take a point from that game last night and he did that, cost his team. I don't know what is worse though, Brown kicking out or Lennon defending him? If I was manager and my Captain did that in them circumstances I would not be defending him.

Guest MattP

Lennon will defend anything, worst out there for it.

Neymar is awful though, that was nothing though compared to his behaviour for Santos. Him and Balotelli are the worst cheats in football.

Lennon will defend anything, worst out there for it.

Neymar is awful though, that was nothing though compared to his behaviour for Santos. Him and Balotelli are the worst cheats in football.

Indeed. Neymar gets a whole page worth of comments despite Brown being an idiot, whereas Balotelli commits a foul and gets a penalty for his effort... wait what?!

Guest MattP

Indeed. Neymar gets a whole page worth of comments despite Brown being an idiot, whereas Balotelli commits a foul and gets a penalty for his effort... wait what?!

Balotelli has got away with some horrific cheating just because people think "Oh it's Mario, he's at it again, what a legend eh" - It's pathetic, he's one of the worst cheats in football and it's about time someone started to punish this lot doing it.

lollollollol They won't even win the League Cup.

Probably won't bother them when they're Premier League, Champions League and FA cup holders going into next year...

(it was obviously a joke mind)

Not even seen that one yet, will have to see the highlights later.

Who scored first? Saw they both scored in the 90th minute.

Absolute morgue at the Etihad.

A side like that, playing at a level they could only dream of 5/6 years ago and nobody is bothered.

Man City just don't look ready, they may have all these big named super stars but do they play as a team?, from what i seen saturday most of the man city players just play for themselves not for the club or team! Chelsea are also the same plus Real Madrid when did they last win the champions league?. In Man Utd's defence for once, most of the players have come through the youth and they've learned stuff from the older players who have helped them.

A team wins you trophies not bigheads!

I think Man City have too many strikers they need to play and try to fit 2 in each game. They'd be much better off having 1 upfront (Aguero) and putting Silva in midfield.

Edit: And that goal reminded me of something I've always thought: Gael Clichey is utter gash defensively; Muller's been running off him all night and he doesn't even try to chase back.

It would be double figures. 

My point is though, if they had more youth in there team then it would take the pressure of them and put it onto there opponents like Bayern. I'm not saying they field an whole youth side but i'd suggest playing at least four.

My point is though, if they had more youth in there team then it would take the pressure of them and put it onto there opponents like Bayern. I'm not saying they field an whole youth side but i'd suggest playing at least four.

So what you're saying is, you want them to play the youngsters in a game as important as this? lol

Guest MattP

I'm sure Bayern would be absolutely shitting themselves.

Haven't lost since March but shit now City have dropped Aguero, Toure and Kompany for some youth.

Pressure is on.

Archived