Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
21st Century Fox

UEFA Champions League 2013/14

I like the current format of the CL tbh.

I think they could cut the groups.

Problem is you get great games like Juve v Real and Bayern v Man City over the last few weeks but in reality they mean nothing as you know all four are going to qualify comfortably.

I think they could cut the groups.

Problem is you get great games like Juve v Real and Bayern v Man City over the last few weeks but in reality they mean nothing as you know all four are going to qualify comfortably.

Juve were very very lucky that Gala lost last night otherwise they wouldn't be going through. An they're still bottom of their group.

I like the groups. 8 games a night of which 6 or 7 feature two boss teams and tonnes of great players. If you cut it to 16 teams it wouldn't be half as good.

Touche! I meant Barca v Milan :( Juve will still go though tho imo!

Haha I'll let you off then  :thumbup:

Yeah they could do after Gala's result last night, although I wouldn't want to go to Galatasaray last game of the group needing a win, which they will be doing should the next set of fixtures go how you'd assume. 

Given that the most obvious criticism of Arsenal is their defense, that was a staggering performance against one of the best attacking teams in the world. Away.

Monster. If they follow it up with a win at OT I don't see how people can doubt their credentials.

Really do look the real deal now Arsenal.

That's why Mertesacker has got 90 caps for Germany.

Man U under pressure to beat Arsenal for the first time in a few years.

First team to keep a clean sheet at Dortmund for just over a year. They've scored 6 twice, 5 once & 4 once (against Bayern) already this season. 0 against Arsenal though. They also won 0-2 at Bayern in last year's CL as well let's not forget. 

Beat Liverpool (who were 2nd) with superb ease at the weekend too. 

Edit - Is it now Dortmund who're gonna have to do well to qualify? If they don't win at home to Napoli next time out they're relying on Arsenal (who will have qualified by then and probably play kids) to win at Napoli. 

But can they do it on a wet and windy night at the Britannia Stadium?

Really do look the real deal now Arsenal.

That's why Mertesacker has got 90 caps for Germany.

Man U under pressure to beat Arsenal for the first time in a few years.

If it was Fergie's United I'd fancy them to win but I'm struggling to look past a comfortable Arsenal victory. They're absolutely miles ahead of Man Utd at the minute for me.

Think this could be Arsenals year in terms of a top trophy, Still don't think they have enough to win it though.

I can see them winning the prem though this year, think it will be a close run in between them and Chelsea although City are starting to click now.

Who knows what will happen but they are looking much better this year and I think a lot of that stems through Ozil and Ramsey.

I'd expect Dortmund to beat Napoli, to be honest, and Marseille. I'd also expect Arsenal to get at least a point in Naples. I think these two will still go through.

Obviously depends on the Dortmund/Napoli result but Arsenal could have won the group by matchday 6 so I wouldn't be so sure. All ifs and buts now of course but gonna be interesting. Can all change ever so quickly too mind, go back to the last matchday and most comments in here are going on about how Arsenal aren't going to qualify. 

Edit - ok no they couldn't win the group lol read the table wrong! 

Archived