Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxesBoyChris

Expect More Ins/Outs

From my view I'd expect a few more additions to the squad in all fairness. Once the transfer window is slammed shut and teams know what players in their squad are being used then they will try to loan a few out and trim their own wage bill. (Yes even the big clubs in the Premiership)

I would think that Pearson would take the same approach from last year and add one or two loan signings to a very small championship squad in comparison.

Saying all this, I'm not ruling out any more ins/outs before the window as many of us knew very little about Marshall out and Hammond in until the deals were done.

I wouldn't be at all surprised to see Konchesky, Danns & Gallagher to be moved out by the end of the transfer window.  Konchesky on a transfer to a London club (QPR ?), Danns on a Season Long Loan (Bristol City ?) and Gallager to be released from his contract (a la Wellens) and then signed by a Lancashire or Yorkshire club (Championship / League 1 - Huddersfield / Preston, or similar ?).  I'm not ITK - just guesswork on my part; but I think there have been a few rumours on these moves in the last couple of weeks.

We could do with getting Gallagher and Danns off the wage bill now. I would have liked to have seen Konchesky move on as he will be on big wages and his getting on a bit. Sell at ledger as well, and bring in another defender. All these players are on good money and can be replaced.

I swear the transfer window is the only window ever to SLAM SHUT!  You can slam a door, but has anyone every slammed a window?

I'd imagine you could slam the old windows that slid up and have no stopper-brake things, by sliding it down vigorously, but most windows all seem to automatically slow when swinging shut as they get close to closing. 

So, no, you can't slam a window normallly.

I'd imagine you could slam the old windows that slid up and have no stopper-brake things, by sliding it down vigorously, but most windows all seem to automatically slow when swinging shut as they get close to closing.

Well the transfer window is obviously one of those old one...

Danns and Gally have no future at the club, so on Monday hopefully both head for the exit door. I think if Konchesky is yet again not in the squad today, then I believe he could well be off as well, we have enough cover at left-back anyway, with Bakayogo, Schlupp and Miquel all capable of playing there. 

I would like to see just one more signing, an attacking minded midfielder who is creative, as we only really have Knockaert for that role. I don't want a winger, because that means we might be heading for a 4-4-2 formation, and like I said on the Hammond signing thread, where does that leave Hammond and Drinkwater?

Frankly I wouldn't mind seeing Jesse Lingard back.

I swear the transfer window is the only window ever to SLAM SHUT!  You can slam a door, but has anyone every slammed a window?

Have you never seen an old Hammer Horror film ?

Slamming windows in howling storms were pretty much standard fare in all of them.

Danns and Gally have no future at the club, so on Monday hopefully both head for the exit door. I think if Konchesky is yet again not in the squad today, then I believe he could well be off as well, we have enough cover at left-back anyway, with Bakayogo, Schlupp and Miquel all capable of playing there. 

I would like to see just one more signing, an attacking minded midfielder who is creative, as we only really have Knockaert for that role. I don't want a winger, because that means we might be heading for a 4-4-2 formation, and like I said on the Hammond signing thread, where does that leave Hammond and Drinkwater?

Frankly I wouldn't mind seeing Jesse Lingard back.

Correct but you really think anyone is stuppid enough to even pay them half what we do.

Don't you have any Windows like this in Britain then?

Window_transparent_PNG_by_AbsurdWordPref

Correct but you really think anyone is stuppid enough to even pay them half what we do.

We don't know what goes on behind the club.

But if Danns ain't going, why have we signed Hammond?

We had numerous central midfielders under Sven, it won't be as bad, but if we can't get rid, that means we will have five, and you don't need that many.

We don't know what goes on behind the club.

But if Danns ain't going, why have we signed Hammond?

We had numerous central midfielders under Sven, it won't be as bad, but if we can't get rid, that means we will have five, and you don't need that many.

if he's planning on playing three in midfield you need six!

Archived