Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KFS

Your Ideal Leicester City Deadline Day (Realistic!)

Out - Danns, Gallagher, Konchesky.

If we can get £2million+ for Nugent then let him go, bring someone in on loan. Then a late bid for Aaron Cresswell, I know hes highly rated but Ipswich arent exactly rolling in it, and by the sounds like it we would be able to spend part of the Nugent fee if anything came of it. Would say a central midfielder, but with Hammond coming in, might not be needed. Again, a loanee be the ideal thing.

I think Kevin Doyle in would be a great bit of business in a swap with Waghorn and probably a bit of cash. I think Konchesky will also leave finally and Danns and Gallagher out on loan somewhere until xmas is my prediction. I think we need to keep hold of St Ledger has his experience is important to us still. I dont think we need to strengthen central midfield after Hammond came in on Friday. Would like to see better options at full back though, especially on the left. I would go for a free agent like Chris Baird if still available? 

Out :

Danns

Gallagher

Konchesky

In:

Vaz the would be amazing but I doubt we can afford him or his wages if it was just a loan.

Wells would be great but dear i think (1.5 mill is what they rate him as)

Powell in on loan, yes please buy he's off to Wigan apparently

I would actually have fryatt back but that's not actually a possibility

And a pacey winger (not sure who though)

What I reckon out:

Danns

Nuge

Konch

What I'd like out:

Futacs

Danns

Gally

Waggy

Konch

What I'd like in:

An LB if Bakayogo isn't going to get a run in the team.

2 solid strikers if Nuge goes, 1 if he stays.  Cox, Sharp, Fryatt seem to be doing the rounds - none of which are bad shouts.

Something more creative in midfield - be it a CM, an RM or an LM....or all three! 

What I think in:

Doyle

Fryatt

Nothing else, but some loans will follow.

Archived