Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cc_star

Transfer Deadline Day - LCFC Speculation

Twitter is fun. 

Just read that Palace are going to offer 4m for Chris Wood, and Leicester have accepted a 750k bid for Andy King.

:giggle:

They're not even trying to be convincing anymore...  What compels a person to 'report' such tripe?

Hahahahahahaa take Fryatt's penalties away and he's struggled to over get double figures in the league above League One level. Sharp has scored far more at this level than Matty.

Oh yeah...

Fryatt scored 13 goals in 09/10. Penalties scored - 1 (v Sheffield United). 

Fryatt scored 16 goals for Hull in 11/12. The best Billy Sharp has managed at Championship level is 15 in 09/10 and 10/11.

I've always though Sharp is overrated. Scored loads for Doncaster and Scunthorpe (where he was the best player, in a poor squad). Failed in a good Sheffield United team, twice, and managed 9 for Southampton before he was loaned out to Nottingham Forest.

Depends... I imagine wages would be much smaller than Doyle's?

If we offered Waghorn as part of the deal (I'm sure Jackett wanted Waggy when he was at Millwall?) i'm sure that we could possibly pull it off?

Not saying that its going to happen but just a plausible way of something happening. Would excite me to see us sign him but I highly doubt it will happen.

Id have matty back if waghorn left, because Fryatt would be a lot better to bring off the bench than martyn. If this allowed waggy to go find his feet at league 1 or a crap championship side on loan, it would be even better.

I do believe that Fryatt could be a threat for us off the bench (definitely not starting) and under Pearson, we know he can score goals. Overall, this would improve our squad at no extra cost (im guessing. )

Archived