Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cityfanlee23

Baby Nugent born today! 3/9/13

Couldn't care less what's going on in his private life tbh. He's a footballer not a soap star. People taking an interest in things like this are as creepy as hell to be perfectly honest.

I agree, it's a bit weird.

Though I find anyone taking a keen interest into someone elses life a bit creepy that you don't know personally. (Unless you are a bird, then it's mildly acceptable)

Though I find anyone taking a keen interest into someone elses life a bit creepy that you don't know personally. (Unless you are a bird, then it's mildly acceptable)

'Celeb' obsession in general absolutely baffles me. Convinced people pretend to care to fit in.

No harm in wishing Nugent a congrats though.

Really don't care. Embarrassing when people bombard player's wives and girlfriends with messages. get a life!

It is a bit weird I agree. Rather like the national outpouring of love we saw recently for a certain over privileged young child, eh Matt?

It is a bit weird I agree. Rather like the national outpouring of love we saw recently for a certain over privileged young child, eh Matt?

:D:whistle:

Could explain his dip in form since the turn of the year. It is a stressful time waiting for a new born. Now his child is here and well, it could be a weight of his shoulders and will be more relaxed and can fully concentrate on his football. Congrats nuge, top bloke and my favourite city player since muzzy.

Could explain his dip in form since the turn of the year. It is a stressful time waiting for a new born. Now his child is here and well, it could be a weight of his shoulders and will be more relaxed and can fully concentrate on his football. Congrats nuge, top bloke and my favourite city player since muzzy.

i hope his baby isnt like what mine was. He Kept me up all night every night. I wouldnt change him for tge world though... congrats nuge

Archived