Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MrSpaM

Diablo 3 on consoles

I am waiting for the PS4 version.

Still ploughing through Dead Space 3 which, despite being a total pain in the **** on hard mode with no decent weapon choices, has all of a sudden become decent having crafted something rather special. It's taken the edge off the game though and the coop element is a load of rubbish.

Diablo 3 has the same coop element to it I take it? Once a single player experience, should stay like it imo.

Got this on pc so annoyed they took the auction house out of this version and not pc worst thing about this game tbh and it's piss easy for 80% of the game imo.

The auction house on the pc version was pointless and broken imo, It got to the point on the pc version where the rarest items in the game became ridiculously cheap and everybody had all the best weapons and armor, I'm glad they've taken it out. Brings the fun back from D2 of actually having to find your rares, rather than just buying them all. I agree it's pretty easy though, at least until you hit Inferno mode.

I am waiting for the PS4 version.

Still ploughing through Dead Space 3 which, despite being a total pain in the **** on hard mode with no decent weapon choices, has all of a sudden become decent having crafted something rather special. It's taken the edge off the game though and the coop element is a load of rubbish.

Diablo 3 has the same coop element to it I take it? Once a single player experience, should stay like it imo.

lol The co-op element is one the funnest things about Dead Space 3, I'd wager you haven't even tried it properly. The game isn't scary whether you're alone or in co-op, if they'd made a genuinely edgy game that didn't have the same effect when playing with another player I'd understand where you're coming from but as it makes no difference to atmosphere and actually if anything adds some really interesting mechanics, twists, and opens up story arks one of which is probably the closest thing you'll get to disturbing in the entire game, I don't.

Diablo again is an excellent cooperative game. and Diablo II has a co-op option in 2000 so it's nothing new. 

• 11 months later...

Any Diablo players on here?

I just got it yesterday and personally think its the best game on PS4 ATM. Blizzard are the dogs balls for making games!

I just need to find some people to play it online with now!

I have it on PS4.

It's good but for me it's lost its charm from the PC original.  Can't quite figure out why.  As you'd expect though, looks great on a plasma - plenty of black.  :thumbup:

If I'm around my character is currently level 31, crusader class.

Covetus shen!. I like that I have had a diablo name for years without ever actually playing lol

Same! I've inspired characters in League of Legends and the Diablo universe in recent years. I'm quite pleased!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I had a pre order of this ages ago but I cancelled it.

Anyway I've just bought it now for ps4. What's peoples opinions of it? I am a fan of blizzard games so I hope this one doesn't disappoint.

Archived