Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Horibbly Wrong

The Birth of Foxestalk

Just as another suggestion to Mark:

Looking at that list, there's tons of members (not just from the starting period in 2004) that have never ever posted at all.

I think I must've suggested this before - but isn't there a way of deleting all these unused accounts or at least sending out a template message warning the people that their account could/will be deleted in the near future?

I would have thought that more members, active or not, makes the site worth more no?

Zingari in fourth has to be a conspiracy.

:D

It's got CIA , MI6, Mossad written all over it.
They're trying to get me to reveal too much about their activities by e-flattering me with rep points and luring me into saying more and more until they can bust me. 

Then I'll be the next Bradley Manning or Edward Snowden . They'll hunt me down like a dog .

If they do come for me,  don't believe any lurid sex stories about me dressing up in women's clothes or anything.
 I'm storing a lot of women's clothes in my spare bedroom , but they are my sister's .
She's put a lot of weight on recently but doesn't want to throw them away  cos she's trying to get her old figure back.
But you know how the press likes to sensationalise stuff like that !!

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/members/?sort_key=members_display_name&sort_order=asc&max_results=20&sort_key=joined

members sorted by start date.

By my calculation 1131st, 11th on the 56th page, 20 on a page.

Member 5780.

What a distinction. :D

Shocked by how many 'dead' accounts there are. There must only be around 10% of accounts actually used now.

Member 5780.

Shocked by how many 'dead' accounts there are. There must only be around 10% of accounts actually used now.

I think that's quite usual for a site like this. In fact this site is very active compared to most. Remember that perhaps 500 of the "dead" accounts are TPH's fake accounts made so he can give himself rep and agree with someone.

Member 5780.

You're within striking distance of  the big  3K rep points club Bilo.

i think you could do it today  :D  :thumbup:

It all adds to the uniqueness that is FoxesTalk. What other football forum has posters like TPH Moosebreat, Zing  and daggers?

Where would we be without them?

On Talkingballs or Bentley's probably.

I woke up one morning on a day off from work and decided I was going to find a Leicester city forum. The ten year old boy came out of me when I saw the name talking balls and within 15 minutes it lived up to its name and I realized it was just one big bowl of cum.

so hear I am. Still. Think it was '07 I joined...

some right big tits in here, but they are OUR tits and I love them all the same. in a totally manly way.

I have fake accounts as my real account was constantly banned for no reason because of whingers like you.

I've never given anyone rep

I know that you think you are smarter and funnier than any other poster alive but do you understand why you get banned?  Do you also understand that one of the many reasons you don't understand is because you can't accept your punishment and come back a better poster you just circumvent the ban with a new account. I've only been banned once on here and that was because of something I wrote about you. It was true but I've learnt not to say that again and to stay civil when fools annoy me.

btw I've given loads of rep points but NEVER one to you. :)

I am intrigued to know how many people were in the start up, and how it went about growing, did you advertise for posters on any other forums? do any search engine optimisation?

I helped promote it on a site i had at the time as the site i ran was linked to newsnow, so foxestalk got some publicity from their, but if i remember it was mainly word of mouth,and a breakaway group from the old official forum. Mark wasnt to popular on the official forum mainly i think for his views that we never used enough of the youth players and his love for Tommy Wright, i think, he may correct me if I'm wrong, that he set up a Tommy Wright fan site that included all the youth team stuff before he set this up. I used to get very drunk in them days as some will know from the OS so some of this maybe wrong lol

What is the point of rep points? I've only given them recently. Never thought about it before. I won't change who I am or suck up to anyone to get them though. 

Some of you are OK all of the time. All of you are OK some of the time but you are not all OK all of the time.

I think.

Wasn't there someone with the user name I love Tommy Wright?

What is the point of rep points? I've only given them recently. Never thought about it before. I won't change who I am or suck up to anyone to get them though. 

Some of you are OK all of the time. All of you are OK some of the time but you are not all OK all of the time.

I think.

Wasn't there someone with the user name I love Tommy Wright?

I use rep points to show that the post is funny, or clever or that I agree. It's much less cumbersome than quoting and saying "I agree". Hopefully it also shows the "repped" that they (or their comments ) are appreciated. 

its so cringeworthy when you write comments like that... its so childish...

lol

The internet is a wonderful place. It's sometimes great to be childish when your childhood is so far behind you and death much closer at hand.

Sometimes I like to be childish, sometimes I like to be an annoying turd. ;)

Thats why I did it. I had a couple of bad comments and someone defended me so it was a way of saying thank you.

Still rather not be in that situation but it was partly my own doing.

I don't like to be thought of as annoying.

Don't be annoying then :P

Like Fif said, I rep people when they have made a good point, partly because it saves me having to make it and to show that others think that so giving more weight to that opinion. Or if they make me laugh.

Don't be annoying then :P

Like Fif said, I rep people when they have made a good point, partly because it saves me having to make it and to show that others think that so giving more weight to that opinion. Or if they make me laugh.

You could have just repped me. :)

Archived