Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Horibbly Wrong

The Birth of Foxestalk

Thanks for the mention, Finners I hope you're keeping well.

I joined two days before Christmas, 2004. I don't actually think I've posted for about 3 years though!

Katy! Long time no 'erm hear?' How's things? Good to see an appearance from aoww too. :) hiiiiii

Unless I'm much mistaken in amongst all this lovely and not so lovely nostalgia, there is an inexplicable dearth of reminiscence about everyone's favourite public servant, Ultra.

The forum still has its firebrands but it's just not the same.  I've never been sure, but I assume that our Ultra is the same one that was so extraordinarily popular on the old 606 site, .

It is indeed. :cool:

Had some incredible adventures on that site, which one day I'll recount in detail, unless my friend in the north (who also posts on here from time to time, beats me to it)

I'm extremely honoured that he is amongst a handful of FTers that I've actually met.  On the same day as I met Thracian!  The mind boggles, doesn't it?

May have been the time we were all briefly members of the inner circle..  ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone on the very old eCafe mailing list? I think this was before forums/chatrooms were even around, I'm talking mid-late 90s here - just an email distribution list. I cannot remember much about it, but I think it was mostly rumours of new signings (Mark Hughes spotted at Filbo) and gossip. I was also on the official site and 606.

Hi, I'm stez, I'm from the olden days, I only come on here to search my name, to make sure I'm remembered. I can no longer post because smart phones have ruined my no uppercase letters rule.

You're remembered alright you old scallywag   :thumbup: 

pop back in more often  :)

Hi, I'm stez,' I'm from the olden days, I only come on here to search my name, to make sure I'm remembered. I can no longer post because smart phones have ruined my no uppercase letters rule.

Who? :unsure: 

:ph34r: 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

ONCE!

Haha ahhh the good old days, eh?

Just logged back in to find 22 notifications for this thread! Notifications?! What the fluck has happened to you, Foxestalk?! ;)

I'm good thanks for asking, those that did. I trust everyone else is well?

I can remember meeting lots of the old guard at our talking balls match all those years ago. Absolutely brilliant people. Shame that my teenage years left me with a reputation on here that i never managed to shake really. Haha

Would love to re-read some the Trollope I posted back then.

We should all have a get together sometime ala our bowling game a few years back?

A foxestalk reunion if you like haha.

Archived