Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Horibbly Wrong

The Birth of Foxestalk

Lets not pussyfoot around this, Nick and Daggers were fine, involved in spirited debates with people who disagreed, with them until Moose started trolling them. Then they just stopped posting, because it really wasn't worth it.

It was a bit more than that.

It was a bit more than that.

Daggers had his differences with others, but it was when Moose/Dave the Caveman started trolling him that he started ranting more, not just at Moose but at others too. Same with Nick don't remember him having many cross words with posters except Moose. I've seen some of Moose's posts on here and he has implied they were sex offenders, that is getting personal to a level that is not necessary on an internet forum. You can even see from Moose's posts on this thread that he sees himself responsible for driving off Nick and Daggers and proud of that.

Daggers had his differences with others, but it was when Moose/Dave the Caveman started trolling him that he started ranting more, not just at Moose but at others too. Same with Nick don't remember him having many cross words with posters except Moose. I've seen some of Moose's posts on here and he has implied they were sex offenders, that is getting personal to a level that is not necessary on an internet forum. You can even see from Moose's posts on this thread that he sees himself responsible for driving off Nick and Daggers and proud of that.

Moose and Daggers are 2 peas in a pod. Both can be funny, both have a malicious streak. The only difference is that Moose doesn't spit the dummy when he can't get his own way.

Lets not pussyfoot around this, Nick and Daggers were fine, involved in spirited debates with people who disagreed, with them until Moose started trolling them. Then they just stopped posting, because it really wasn't worth it.

I disagree CPF,think they were all playing the same game,none of them any worse than the other.

Who tried to get me removed as a mod when I repped people who disagreed with him.

Didn't know that, obviously you see a lot more as a mod than I do, but that is how I saw it at the time. Daggers and Nick have stopped posting Moose has moved onto other targets, Ken being his current favourite (I know he's not the only one).

Dont mind any of those posters and I'm not sticking up for or slagging others off,but just as bad things were said by Daggers on a regular basis,and you can't blame Moose for Daggers abusing others.

I think if you try to treat other posters with a bit of respect you won't find much bother on here .

It's great that most posters  can disagree about a subject and have good debates without resorting to name calling etc .

There's still a few that resort to it but i don't find it too hard to ignore 

I'm as guilty of much of this as many others and am fortunate to be thick skinned. I sometimes reflect and feel bad that maybe others are more sensitive. None of it is meant in spite or to hurt

Opinions should be shared with no quarter given but I think sometimes it spills over and get too personal. We must all be able to see that?

I'm as guilty of much of this as many others and am fortunate to be thick skinned. I sometimes reflect and feel bad that maybe others are more sensitive. None of it is meant in spite or to hurt

Opinions should be shared with no quarter given but I think sometimes it spills over and get too personal. We must all be able to see that?

Exactly, I have no problem with any opinion as long as we all get the chance to reply.

I don't dislike anyone on here atm. Most of the discussions on here are civilised with good humour.

give me an example.

"I took the cowards route, thinking that rep points were anonymous,I repped people he was arguing against hoping it would discourage him."

You did the same with Nick? I distinctly remember, and am I **** going to back trawling through posts, providing you examples, of you +1ing items that not only were individuals either deliberately trolling or posts of a questionable nature.

You can deny it all you want or play the you have no evidence nonsense, but like I said Nick wasn't the only one who noticed it at the time. I've moved on, and you stopped doing it. That is all.

"I took the cowards route, thinking that rep points were anonymous,I repped people he was arguing against hoping it would discourage him."

You did the same with Nick? I distinctly remember, and am I **** going to back trawling through posts, providing you examples, of you +1ing items that not only were individuals either deliberately trolling or posts of a questionable nature.

You can deny it all you want or play the you have no evidence nonsense, but like I said Nick wasn't the only one who noticed it at the time. I've moved on, and you stopped doing it. That is all.

Tbh I just never liked Nick. I always found him a pompous ass who liked to dish out the offensive remarks but couldn't take it when it was given back. 

Archived