Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Horibbly Wrong

The Birth of Foxestalk

...and justifiably so.

He was good at cutting and pasting somebody else's rhetoric but when you questioned him he didn't have a lot to back it up with, that's why he use to resort to calling people ***** . Not half as clever as he thought he was. Admittedly he could be funny.

I started posting on here when I was 17, I'm now 24. Before that I use to post on Foxfanzine (bentleys roof) and Coventry forum on rivals and they use to be great days.

I started on here as Ash17Lcfc and was probably the most hated posters at one point. I got banned stupid amount of times and always came back. I've calm down but still now and again like to start something. I've probably made the most managers out threads in the history of Foxes talk.

Daggers was one of the posters who got me to sign up (not literally), definitely think he's intelligent, just didn't always bother. We've lost a few good posters recently.

Lisoh, Nick, Daggers and Cooling spring to mind. Probably more.

Nick was not a bellend. Not at all.

It seems if you are intelligent and even semi-literate on here, many posters are going to dislike you for that reason

As I've said before, when all those who can think for themselves have been hounded out, you can all get back to repeating lcfc club rhetoric and all agreeing with each other about what good fans you all are.

Why not move the away fans ? Or the kop? Can the stadium be enlarged? What is FFP? Keep the faith!! I keep track of the games I've been to in my Sig so it's easy to tell at a glance what a good fan I am. Huuuuuuuuuuuuume!

Nick was not a bellend. Not at all.

It seems if you are intelligent and even semi-literate on here, many posters are going to dislike you for that reason

As I've said before, when all those who can think for themselves have been hounded out, you can all get back to repeating lcfc club rhetoric and all agreeing with each other about what good fans you all are.

Why not move the away fans ? Or the kop? Can the stadium be enlarged? What is FFP? Keep the faith!! I keep track of the games I've been to in my Sig so it's easy to tell at a glance what a good fan I am. Huuuuuuuuuuuuume!

lol lol

I've been to two away games of about 6. Well done me!

Daggers was one of the posters who got me to sign up (not literally), definitely think he's intelligent, just didn't always bother. We've lost a few good posters recently.

Lisoh, Nick, Daggers and Cooling spring to mind. Probably more.

The first 3 posters I agree were decent but is that acooling you're talking about?? If so you should put down whatever you're smoking.

Daggers is missed on this forum, the bloke's hilarious and actually a smashing chap in person.

He doesn't suffer fools gladly, which can be problematic on this forum unfortunately. As much fun as I have here and as many interesting debates as there are, it has become a bit muppet heavy on certain threads which is a shame.

That being said, I haven't been on a football forum that matches up to it yet. 

I've met the guy - he's sorely missed on the forum. Top man.

Not a great surprise that two tories have such similar views. Enjoy your undeserved marriage tax break.

Dont get me wrong, I enjoyed having him around, and I have no doubt he would be a great bloke to have a beer with.  He fell out of love with the forum I guess, plenty have.

I'm nearly always one of the first to defend Daggers but I do think he got abusive for the sakes of being abusive before he disappeared last and it's probably for the best that he backed off a bit.

Might have been the stresses of real life or might have just gotten bored of FT like ample others.

Sorry, the 'don't disagree or upset anyone' area on the forum is the lcfc part, enjoy.

I don't like people slagging off daggers and nick who I've enjoyed drinks with and are thoroughly good company, especially when they are not here to defend themselves. Lisa also. Lisa is lovely. I've not seen her criticised here, but she was mentioned as an ex-poster. Shame another decent poster has left

Replaced I'm sure by an illiterate flag waving 15 year old.

why are you being are cock for?

Oh I see..you think my comment above that was aimed at you? Oh dear, aren't you sensitive. It wasn't.

I didn't think it was aimed at me. I imagine it was aimed at FIF who, you are right, is none of the above.

And also sorry spherical, I was a bit off there. Just a bit narked to see people who aren't here to defend themselves being slagged off. It's not big or clever.

Sorry, the 'don't disagree or upset anyone' area on the forum is the lcfc part, enjoy.

I don't like people slagging off daggers and nick who I've enjoyed drinks with and are thoroughly good company, especially when they are not here to defend themselves. Lisa also. Lisa is lovely. I've not seen her criticised here, but she was mentioned as an ex-poster. Shame another decent poster has left

Replaced I'm sure by an illiterate flag waving 15 year old.

I didn't think it was aimed at me. I imagine it was aimed at FIF who, you are right, is none of the above.

And also sorry spherical, I was a bit off there. Just a bit narked to see people who aren't here to defend themselves being slagged off. It's not big or clever.

Fair enough. I've had drinks with both Daggers, Lisa and Nick, and do keep in touch with them every once and a while. All three decent people. 

I probably should be aiming barbs at people who are here either.  :thumbup:

I fully agree, all of those people are great company.

If Daggers, Nick or Lisa were still on this forum I'm sure people wouldn't be so keen to slate them.

The fact we now have two pages dedicated to discussing Daggers tells you about the impact he had on this forum. The truth is he was a genuinely intelligent, funny and honest poster who in my brief experience of him outside the forum was also a top guy.

However my opinion of him definitely changed towards the end when to be honest he just came across as a nasty shit. A shame really. People can make excuses, blaming muppets or saying his "intelligence was too advanced" (WTF lol ), but that doesn't change the fact he acted like a dick. I'm sure he didn't and still doesn't care but I certainly won't blame people who don't hold him in high regard if all they saw was the last few months he was on here. It was embarrassing.

On form he was up there with the best and I still have the utmost respect for his frank, honest post about his mental health. But there was another side, and unfortunately that became the most prominent towards the end.

Anyway on the subject of Foxestalk since I started posting I've changed jobs, got married, lived in India, bought a flat, done 3 Glastonbury's, travelled around the world, lost some people and gained some more. It's been a great 7 years and in its own way this little area of the internet has only enhanced that. Keep up the good work Mark, and everyone else for that matter.

Archived