Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Horibbly Wrong

The Birth of Foxestalk

FT top 10 rep stars

1. Finnegan - 3328

2. Babylon - 3320

3. Bilo - 2995

4. Zingari - 2528

5. 21st Century Fox - 2320

6. davieG - 2294

7. MattP - 2292

8. Webbo - 2270

9. Corky - 2227

10. Kitchandro - 2099

I need to go give Babylon another 10 rep quickly. :)

Ah, the good old days when having a forthright but justifiable opinion didn't get you a ban.

New posters can say what they like, but the lcfc part of the forum used to see some intelligent and lively debate. Now it's altogether avoided by anyone with an iq in treb... Well, even double figures.

Yeah it probably is if you have a very superficial and simplistic understanding of football and find

Happiness in idiots agreeing with you.

I can totally understand why people might find the LCFC Forum better now if you post on it less than you used to.

Sometimes it's nice not to have some cynical self-centred prat moaning about getting banned (even having the cheek to create multiple accounts in which to spout his drivel with not even a hint of irony intended) and questionning the IQ of everyone who doesn't want to listen to your boring, repetetive, one-sided rants.

Maybe if you actually attempted to have lively debate yourself people would take you seriously. Sadly for you, you haven't realised that someone thinking they're so much more clever than everyone else isn't a recipe for intelligent and lively debate with others.

Myself, Scowy, Cobbo and Ricey initially moved over from TB and helped start things up, without them and davieG who joined a few weeks later we probably wouldn't have been able to grow as much as we did over the years. And there might have been some sneaky advertising over the first few weeks to make people aware of a new forum.  :ph34r:

Yes, I recall (vaguely) doing a bit of spamming! It seems like it was well worth it given the success of the forum. I started here as a teenager and I'm now pushing 30 :ph34r: Although I don't post as often as I once did, I still keep an eye on what's going on...

Yes, I recall (vaguely) doing a bit of spamming! It seems like it was well worth it given the success of the forum. I started here as a teenager and I'm now pushing 30 :ph34r: Although I don't post as often as I once did, I still keep an eye on what's going on...

Likewise  :dry:

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/members/?sort_key=members_display_name&sort_order=asc&max_results=20&sort_key=joined

members sorted by start date.

By my calculation 1131st, 11th on the 56th page, 20 on a page.

Just as another suggestion to Mark:

Looking at that list, there's tons of members (not just from the starting period in 2004) that have never ever posted at all.

I think I must've suggested this before - but isn't there a way of deleting all these unused accounts or at least sending out a template message warning the people that their account could/will be deleted in the near future?

I can totally understand why people might find the LCFC Forum better now if you post on it less than you used to.

Sometimes it's nice not to have some cynical self-centred prat moaning about getting banned (even having the cheek to create multiple accounts in which to spout his drivel with not even a hint of irony intended) and questionning the IQ of everyone who doesn't want to listen to your boring, repetetive, one-sided rants.

Maybe if you actually attempted to have lively debate yourself people would take you seriously. Sadly for you, you haven't realised that someone thinking they're so much more clever than everyone else isn't a recipe for intelligent and lively debate with others.

Lets be fair, he is completely right here - the main forum is a cesspit of cunts and seenitall, hardly worth reading anymore.

Archived